A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I tried your advice and run into more problems...

how can i make th buttons visibly in front when im working with them, they seem to be hidden by the image and i cant move them further in front...what am i doing wrong?

If the elements are all on one layer, you can use the Modify > Arrange menu and choose from the different arrangement options (ie: Bring to Front and Send to Back.

If they are on separate layers, then just change the order of them (dragging the layer names in the timeline)

-- Leto

[This message has been edited by Leto (edited 08 March 2000).]

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

If you want to you can put an up state in the button while you are making the imagemap. once your done you can remove the up state image (make sure there is nothing in the over or down state either)and your invisible buttons are invisible again. If you have the buttons enabled, dissable them while you are working on them. Other than that make sure the are in the front of the layer. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.