To start with i will definitely do the paragraph of praise thing...i am a 'newbie' to the sight, and still really a newbie to designing in flash, but definitely see it as the way forward for web design and this site goes a very long way to helping you out in all areas from tutorials to samples, so thank you very, very much for a sight with such great content and all...

The one problem that is clear,as there are many references to it, and i have the same experience is the speed of the site and i have a suggestion that might help out a little... (and i am not going to say get a million servers and a main line to the place, although wud be nice )

Due to the amount of content, at the moment it takes quite a few page clicks to get to the page/files you want, this wud normally be not too much of an issue, but because it takes so long for many of us to load a page it becomes infuriating, so how about this as a possibilty to reduce the overall number of clicks-to-goal.... There is very little use (none that i have seen so far) of expandable menus, and whilst these are all very easy and all, it could really go a long way here to heavily reduce the number of pages we need to flick through, for example the movies section is a prime example, a simple well laid out expandable menu could mean that you would be able to cut out alot of time getting straight to the relevant section. Whilst on the movie section it cud be an idea to include thumbnail with the tittle as this would mean you could cut out a further click as you would be able to imeadiately see if it was along the lines of what you wanted.....

Anyway, it was just a thought i was having between page loadings and it is a way of being able to reduce the time taken to get to a file etc without having to increase the servers capacity/bwidth, with the addon that as there were less clicks there would be less pages loading at once and so less strain on the bandwidth.... (few, got there in the end..)

Anyway, hope it might be some food for thought, but whatever i have said, it is definitely a top sight and i hope you manage to fight of this problem of spped so you can keep your position at the top.....

let us know what you think and if there is any way i can help don't hesitate to ask.....