A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: CALLING ALL BUDDING POETS

Lightbulb

New site is being launched, if your into poetry or just love reading it, just visit http://www.essentialrumi.com, where u can submit your work and later on the poem will be posted on the site, its a new home for poetry and a new home for hidden talent...be yourself, be anonymouse...become your trueself online...be free.

thankyou for your time and make this happen...

Thanks for posting this. I've been writing for around 5 years, I've had some of my poetry published on a site called Arcanum.com a year or so ago.

Thanks again, I'll have to check it out.

mg33

FK Robot Wrangler

an outlet for my poetic musings about my terrible love life? I'M THERE!!!

Poetry and musings

Cool.. am there!!! my poetry is scattered from .com to .net and everywhere paperwise in between.. so it is good to find some new places to go...

For those of you who do not know, http://www.poetry.com is a great site for posting poetry with the chance to win money daily, monthly or annually... ranging from $100 to $1000. You have the opportunity to publish your own work in your own books etc... great site for resources too... just thought I would let you know...

--cheers--

Post NEW FLASH POEM FEATURE!!!

its great to know people are taking interest in this site (essentialrumi.com) and please help it to become an internationaly renouned site for the art of poetry, contribute, indulge and escape...thanks all and spread the word!!!

A NEW FEATURE TO THIS SITE: make your favourite piece of poetry into a small Flash animation, not too flashy, but something readable, an animation that portrays the power/meaning of your poem, try and make it small, include a START/PAUSE/REWIND...etc feature so that readers can track back and read it. SO...flash poetry is the new thing!!! Please submit all flashpoems to submit@essentialrumi.com and your poetry will be posted on the site!!!

JYNXD

ESSENTIALRUMI.COM - coming soon, relax / read / contribute.