A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Javascrip Drop Down Menus and Light Effects

I have two questions for you guys ... ;0)

(1)
    Is is possible to have a Javascript Drop Down menu within Flash? I have a form that has been created using Flash and requires a drop down menu. Please tell me it can be done! *G*

(2)
    How do you create that 'light' effect (I believe 2advanced - http://2advanced.com - uses in when the pop up mcs load)? What is want is to fade in a MC and have it kinda 'flicker' at the end of the load.

Sorry that isn't a great description of what I want but I'm trying.

Hope you guys can help!

Thanks as always. EG ;0)

hello

Hello...please go to this site and if this is what you want let meknow...and send some more specification regarding that...like do you want a drop down list or MENU !!!
    http://www.valuerank.com/flashdev/float/test14.asp

Cheers
    gary
    sapra@hotmail.com

i'm having mad problems with drop down menus, r there any tutorials. i have fla examples, but it;s not helping.

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN

are drop down menu's you guys talking about

Originally posted by prodjectx
    i'm having mad problems with drop down menus, r there any tutorials. i have fla examples, but it;s not helping.

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN
    Are drop down menu's you guys talking about same as drop down list... which is the equivalent of the <select> tag in HTML...if yes then write to me and i will send you a cool file to solve that issue...it is very simple
    Gary

Please send the file Gary

Yes I want the type of menu that you would generally generate using the <SELECT> tag. I should of been more specific. If you hav a solution to this, that would be great.

Please send it to adele@stratamp.com

Thanks.

EG ;0)

Re: are drop down menu's you guys talking about

Originally posted by sapra

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN
    Are drop down menu's you guys talking about same as drop down list... which is the equivalent of the <select> tag in HTML...if yes then write to me and i will send you a cool file to solve that issue...it is very simple
    Gary
    i'm not sure if my menu is a drop down list, but here is an example of what i'm trying to do.
    http://www.prodjectx.com/test.html

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN

Re: Re: are drop down menu's you guys talking about

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN
    Gary
    i'm not sure if my menu is a drop down list, but here is an example of what i'm trying to do.

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN

Re: Re: are drop down menu's you guys talking about

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN
    Gary

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN
    I think you need to go to flashkit movies and check the different menu's they have over there...what you are trying to do is very basic...
    cheers
    gary

thanks for the reply. i'm making progress though. if you check that link again...i got my menu to hold. but i can;t get for my buttons to go to another scene. if anyone can help i;d be willing to send the fla file.

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN