A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture Exchange!

hey not bad art-boner...one question...why does the guy on the top look like hes got kneepads on?? ^____^

anyway it looks like you have to either be a big jerk or draw dragonball z style to get any responses from anyone.
    so heres something for all you people who love anime....
    i personally can live without it.

you with me bone?

Thumbs up i'm with john...

that guy has a really good point...why don't you guys do anything but anime? isn't this the ART and anime section?

hey bone how bout the art animation section eh? why only anime....isnt this america!?!?! john_at_ibm

hmm...good point...

**bones_at_ibm

look at that anime in under an hour....i have nothing more to say.

Here's a trace(with my mouse, mind you) of this really touchin' photograph.
    Art? Maybe.....
    [swf width="299" height="442" background="#000000"]http://www.sujil.freeservers.com/phototrace.swf[/swf]

[Edited by sujil on 03-23-2001 at 12:57 AM]

Oh, you see some non-anime pop up here once in a while (see my leprechaun guy at the end of page 1 of this thread). Personally, I'm not an anime guy but I like to take a look at what everybody's producing and learn tips and tricks here and there.

Originally posted by john_at_ibm
    yea art bone....letz see some of your stuff. even if its good ill find something bad to say about it.

^_____^
    Oooh! I like that positive attitude!

Hmm.. I really love everyone's stuff, but I dont have time to comment on all.. I shall when I get home, and stuff.

Anyway! V. cool! Glad this thread is turning out so well!

Thumbs up hehe...pointblank

i think your leprechaun looks great...definitely on of the better sketches i've seen on here. looks like he's hiding the lucky charms in his pockets...

bones_at_ibm

Re: hehe...pointblank

Originally posted by artbones
    looks like he's hiding the lucky charms in his pockets...
    ha ha! Thanks. That would fit his character actually. I was going for the "Jughead slouch".

D

[swf width="300" height="350" background="#999999"]http://www.geocities.com/kofi_un/D.swf[/swf].

Here's my rendition of "D" from Dual!: Parallel trouble adventures, I left room so you can zoom in. There's a glitch in her eye on export, and the feet were kinda a rush job. Also, She seems a little stiff and her body perportions didn't come out that great, but other than that I think it's halfway decent. Comments, complaints, advice?

let's keep this thread going forever! ^_^

A little bit of fan art... only no one can tell who it is. Anyone know a good online tutorial for drawing clothes?

Hi Laura & Friends, LOL!

I'm comi~~n'. Don't worry I have no pic to post today.
    Just looking around in this thread
    Every pics are so nice! Laura,I really like your thread.

artbones's pic has Japanese KANJI characters on it.
    It's very nice. But I have to tell you those letters are not put on the right place....nobody cares,me excepted.

Not true, Aya! I'm sure the advice is appreciated. Perhaps you could draw something with the proper structure?

Can't wait to see more of your work, and your website - I love the way you use the white space in the picture - it seems both empty and full at the same time.

Originally posted by CNO
    Not true, Aya! I'm sure the advice is appreciated. Perhaps you could draw something with the proper structure?

Can't wait to see more of your work, and your website - I love the way you use the white space in the picture - it seems both empty and full at the same time.
    Oh yes that's not true. I'm sorry....
    I had to say "It is an old style,writing letters from right to left." alright now?

Thank you,CNO! I don't have much time to do with my own website right now. It'll be my first flash site with my drawings. Oh what sould I say when someone tell me good things about my pictures? Thank you so much!!

I'm slowly adding new stuff to my site, but would like some feedback on ANY of the existing 'toons, games, and illustrations.
    especially: SuperheroSupermodel, Feed Fat Joe, and dresshillary.com (all on the interactive page)
    and Suzy's Dive on the animation page
    thanks!
    http://suzyflash.webjump.com
    and what size to post a pic here (pixels and k?)

Hey Aya.. nice to see you around.

Suzy.. it looks very good, but I saw it before, and wanted to (no offense) skip the splash.. I didnt see a button to do that. Also, you might want to stick a preloader on it, cause buttons were still loading as I was navigating, and your splash kept stop-starting.

Also, when I was refreshing to see if you had sound (I had napster playing, my soundcard is bad, and just cuts out both sounds.. ) I got taken back to the intro.. cause its all in one movie? So I had to watch the intro again.

Oooh! Love the Suzy's dive thing. Its shiny.

Anyway, just thought I'd post something I was doing recently (I think it will be the last of my photoshop/pencil pastel type things.. I miss Flash too much. )

And, and happy 500th post me.

Yay! You hit the quarter-century mark, and decided to spend it with us. Congrats!

Great work, btw - I like the way you use the combinations of color to create shade in the hair and shirt, particularly.

absent

Talking

I love this, everyone’s work is so nice, it's great to see what everyone is doing... and I’d like to encourage people to keep posting!... ^_^ Here is a flash I did the other day to kinda keep things moving... (It's not exactly anime.... but I think it's cute...)

http://www.smythe.nbcc.nb.ca/class99...ought/S01.html

The monkey is cute-

Its a good start at something... Through in a backdrop and an evil Robot Weasle and you got a winner. The monkeys name can be Bobo the happy monkey who gets by life eating scrap robots and then one day....

- Then agian it could just be a monkey

Congrats Laura for your 500posts!
    Is that your drawing? That's nice and new to me.
    How did you draw it?

Originally posted by ayaviva
    Congrats Laura for your 500posts!
    Is that your drawing? That's nice and new to me.
    How did you draw it?
    Thanks Aya.

Its all photoshop.. airbrush lines, then on other layers colouring in the areas with the airbrish.. then using dodge and burn for highlights and shades.

Also, this is the 100th post to this thread! Hurrah!

When are you submitting more stuff, Aya?