A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: HELP FOR FLASHTRAX !!! :)

Arrow

Hi !

Before all folks, I would say that I don't speak a very well english, so... sorry...

I work now on a music band's website, and I would like to put some audio files to listen on a page, and I want to use the Flashtrax. But I have a problem : the lenght of my sounds is about 1 minute, and the equaliser work well for 3 or 4 seconds and then stop !
    I think I must change something in the data.swf actionscript, but I don't know what...

Now I have in the first frame :

Set Variable: "load" = "yes"
    Set Variable: "rows" = "16"
    Set Variable: "data1" = "5588335566992255"
    Set Variable: "data2" = "9787165795456468"
    Set Variable: "data3" = "8546821324547854"
    Set Variable: "data4" = "7895642114552898"
    Set Variable: "data5" = "9954842113645875"
    Set Variable: "data7" = "9787655485482364"
    Set Variable: "data8" = "9988335566992255"
    Set Variable: "data9" = "5532165795456462"
    Set Variable: "data10" = "8576821324547851"
    Set Variable: "data11" = "7895642114552893"
    Set Variable: "data12" = "9983842113645872"
    Set Variable: "data13" = "9872132467894354"
    Set Variable: "data14" = "9781789658525548"
    Set Variable: "data15" = "7588335566992255"
    Set Variable: "data16" = "9787655485482364"
    Set Variable: "length" = "48.12"
    Set Variable: "fulllen" = "48120"
    Set Variable: "step" = "fulllen / rows"

How must I do to do the equaliser in loop during the sound lenght ?

Please help me...
    I can send you files if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Biléon

Is there nobody who can help me... ??
    Pleaaaase...

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!!!! ))

the files

Hi mate,

Could you send me the files.

Thanks,

cyberhill

I sent you the files...
    I removed the sound in data.fla (on "Music" layer, frame 10) because it made 8 Mo ! But the sound is still in data.swf.
    As said in frame 1 in actions, the sound's lenght is 48.12 sec.

Thanks in advance for your help

Biléon

Source

Could I take a look at the source 4 data.fla pleaze?

Thanks.

Thumbs up

Is Flashtrax a TOP-SECRET technology ??????
    Hey Flashkit's Webmasters !!!
    Can't you help me on the Flashtrax ??
    Don't put it in downloads if you don't want to reveal its secrets...

I hear that!

Ya i agree. I would like to know a few things about flashtrax myself. Not quite as tech as bileon but i have failed to recieve any support so far.

I would like to know how you get the loop to play immidiately once the data.swf is loaded. I am using the standard eq. It doesnt really have the same effect when the play button has to be clicked first.

Any help would be a "GREATLY" appreciated.

Thanks.

FK

Hi guys
    I emailed the guys at FK but they just said that their tracks were the only ones that work with the players.
    Duh!

I'm not expecting to see the source any time soon.

C ya,

cyberhill

bileon, could you send me the files, I think I am very close to finding a solution myself so this would probably help a ton for all of us.. and cyberhill, or whoever.. if any of you have info I could use send it to henrik@illomennation.com

thanks!

hey I think I am really close to finding a solution here myself, so bileon or cyberhill or anyone else with files or info, could you send them to me.. pool our resources for the good of the many!

henrik@illomennation.com

Hi

Check out :

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=108295

It has some info on the flashtraks.
    Why doesn't someone make a site dedicated to the flashtraks?
    Would that be alright with FK.

well, here's a couple of my observations..

if you will, output bileon's version of the data .fla to swf format.. rename it to have a .txt extension.. then do the same for the original data.swf that actually works right.. looking at them side by side you can see that flashkit did something different with the code.. One thing I noticed which may or may not be relevant is that they seem to have exported the file as a generator template file (.swt) then renamed it to swf, cause the header data seems to indicate that.. I tried it on my own file and got similar results.. aside from that, the actionscript looks different.. maybe one of you can catch something I didn't, but in any case, what I'm most concerned with figuring out is how they got the amplitude data of different frequencies output from the sound files.. a program like amplitude xtra or flashamp? (but it can't be those.. they only output amplitude data of the overall volume, not seperate frequencies).. I'm hoping there's some method out there I can get a hold of. Theoretically, if we had a method of feeding a sound clip into something and outputting the amp. values like they have them, as raw numerical data in a txt file, all you would need to do for each loop you want to do on your own is..

look at the byte size of the file (equals the total characters or numbers which would exist in the string, obviously) ... THEN .. divide that figure by 16 and you'd have the number of ROWS u'd need in your script.. start pasting in 'dem numbers 16 per row, input the length of the clip and whatnot, put your loop in the timeline, and presto.. of course, this brings me back to the difference I noticed between the two codes.. they had it all input as one continuous string rather than seperate lines of row1 row2 etc having 16 each, soo, I'm thinkin there must be something we're missing? I'm sure they both work fine but their way seems way easier, just cut and paste once, boom, done. Personally I have no real clue about actionscript but I grasp the concept of it and I can mess with it to an extent, I'm more of a visual designer, so forgive me if any of this sounded retarded, but problems like this eat away at me till I see them solved.. So there's my 2 cents..

..waiting for someone to fill the missing links..
    oh, and the way I see it, flashkit has 2 options.. they can sit back and twiddle their thumbs and let people crack it, cause its inevitable we will, heck people have cracked expensive apps companies invested big money in protecting, this is small potatoes.. or they can get on people's good side and be a smart business by either giving a tutorial or releasing whatever app/method they use to do it. well time's runnin out cuz we're almost there..

a possible solution

I think we might have to have the data for every single frame of the song.
    Try adding an extra 30 or 40 lines of data and see if the result is longer. It was for me. I dont know if you can loop the data123 ect, you might need to have enough variables for the entire song.

I think we are really close to cracking the mysterious flashtraks, keep up the good work everyone.