A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: If post's you've made in this forum are not here anymore, please read:

If a post you have made in the boardroom is no longer here, that likely means it was of a technical nature, directed at obtaining aid from someone in regards to a specific feature/technique/method in Macromedia's popular Flash software.

If your post is no longer here, it has been moved to the General Help forum.

I have spent the better part of the last 10 minutes moving these, and making an attempt to notify those who created these threads through e-mail of the relocation of their threads.

However, for one reason or another, some of you choose to not display an e-mail address-therefore I cannot contact you, and I am left with the ability to make a thread such as this to inform the general concensus of said changes. The threads were moved as well.

Good Day,

mg33

caithness massiv
    a bit of housecleaning, eh??? it's always good to keep things in order... the boardroom was getting a bit overrun

hey, MG33, don't apologize, I'm not stupid enough after reading 50,000 posts to post a thread that that nothing to do with the forum.

I fail to see why, the boardroom as well as the graphic forum, still, keep getting - I can't open my SWF file? questions.

your doing a great service, cull the dead weight.

oh, BTW you like Blk Sabb. listen to Dust for Life, I think you'll like 'em.

Roguenroll

Thanks roguenroll.

The annoying thing is when you have the ability to deal with the missplaced posts as a moderator, and you end up spending a half hour doing it.

Take Care,

mg33

Yeah i agree with your actions! Its annoying when Im looking for interesting converstation, and intelegent disscussion on Techniques or something like that and all I see if - how do i.,...., what do i do to.,.... - its annoying!

Nice one mg33!

Hey mg33, long time no chat!
    I was just wondering if you ever found thetime and money to go snowboarding this winter. Just curious about how it went. Maybe you could just give me an e-mail. Later.

Ancient Member
    Originally posted by TheEnigma
    Its annoying when Im looking for interesting converstation, and intelegent disscussion on Techniques or something like that and all I see if - how do i.,...., what do i do to.,.... - its annoying!
    To that end, just out of curiosity, is there a FK FAQ where we can direct some of these questions that seem to appear on a weekly/daily basis. People here seem to do a good job sending links to old threads which answer the questions, but a FAQ may help some from appearing.

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar
    in quake3world.com there is an archive for each forum containing the "most asked" questions of the month... by doing so, recurrent issues can be addressed to a specific thread with ease...

I'm Buff
    don't blame ya's for getting annoyed. i'm in the coffee lounge more than the board room so i haven't noticed too many techy questions... by the way, does anyone know how do i name my movie clip???

you tell em brother!

Lou C. Fur

FK Official Postman
    BuRp...oops...i meant bump

Challenge the Conventional
    Originally posted by hobbi
    don't blame ya's for getting annoyed. i'm in the coffee lounge more than the board room so i haven't noticed too many techy questions... by the way, does anyone know how do i name my movie clip???
    Then theres the one about the pop-up windows