dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Photoshop 6 and RGB

Does anyone know how to completely remove a RGB color (e.g., 40, 64, 58)and completely replace it? It looks decent in 32-bit but terrible in 16-bit color. I need to change my logo background to match my page background. Anyone know how to completely remove a specific color?

not sure exactly what your trying to do. but if you want to change rgb mode to another. go into image/ adjust mode. convert your image...depending on where you plain to out put it. hope that helps.

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN

Check out http://www.school-psychologist.com in 32-bit and 16-bit. You will see what I mean. A client wants me to repair the damage.

Old dog learning new tricks

Image > Adjust > Replace Color
    Take care

What i really need to know is how to replace the color. I know where the function is..I am having problems actually assigning and replacing the color. Will someone walk me through a 2 or 3 step process? I am probably a fool for asking..but oh well.

Use the droper in the replace color panel to define the color to be replaced. Adjust the hue satyration lightness.
    If u have the color panel open u'll see the rgb values of the new color as u make the adjustments.

Ahh, so simple. I appreciate it. By the the way, what did you think of the design?

Nice with minor problems and one major.
    I really think u should work on school-psychologist logo in index (that's the major). Don't try to use a fancy font. In my opinion a typical sanserif font will do the job. The Psi button is cool.
    As for the minors:
    I'd prefer a more warm brown.
    I think u should use the same text font in all the pages.
    There is a rollover problem in the job button.
    The gradients are not fading smoothly. Maybe u should try less compression.
    By the way, I really like your job. Working with kids is the only chance to make our world better. And from what we hear from the news they really need u.
    Take care and feel free to ask anything (not really anything, but u know what I mean).

thanks for the opinions...thinking about changing some colors anyway....