dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My site.

Hi there,

I have a site of my own, and I would like to know your opinions about it. Is it good? Bad? That sorta stuff.
    The adress is: http://www.angelfire.com/ne/AWRaeven

Thanks!

No one with a response??

here's one

hmmm...not a big star trek fan, but i do love PC games and please don't mind if I grab a cheat or two. More people would respond to your thread if you check others threads too. Peace dude!

Well, for starters

14 Voyager pics and not one of 7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan)?

It's a fan site that's better then most, but you're not providing something for people that they can't find on every other Trek fan site.

However, if it's your first site and all that, good job, you're on your way.

"This site is best viewed with Netscape Communicator 4.7" Ok that's just sad...

Yeah I know, some small details have to be removed. NS have had their best time. Sadley.
    I do have some more Star Trek pics here, but I haven't had time to scan them all and create the HTML pages and such. So expect more in a while!
    Also i am still working on the flash part of the site.

Re: Well, for starters

Originally posted by mbannonb
    14 Voyager pics and not one of 7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan)?

It's a fan site that's better then most, but you're not providing something for people that they can't find on every other Trek fan site.

However, if it's your first site and all that, good job, you're on your way.

There are some pictures of Seven of Nine, under Star Trek Voyager 2000. And I haven't met her yet in real life, like i have met the Doctor and Tuvok.
    And yes it's my first site. Got it since 1996 or something like that. And I keep working to improve it.
    But more Star Trek pics are on the way. Just have to scan them.

hate the stupid angelfire banner popup
    y dun you put your site in geocities

I can't access geocities from work, it's banned. And i also have some bad experience with geocities. Angelfire has 50MB per user. And there should be a way to loose the banner, but I don't know how. With a javascript it can be automatically closed.
    This site hasn't got a button, but I can't seem to copy the paste the part that does the trick. Can anyone help me with it?
    http://www.angelfire.com/nt/dennisvanloon/ <<-- site without the banner.

No one with some tips/ suggestions about the banner? Or am I asking it in the wrong place?

No one who can help me figure out the source code of the other angelfire site???

Anyone? Or am I asking this in the wrong place? If you can someone please point me to the right place?

Really no one who can help me with this question?

HEY

EMAIL ME TO GET THE ANGELFIRE CODE....
    YOUWANNASITE@HOTMAIL.COM

You have mail.

question about menu & layout

Hi all,

On my internetsite i have a flashmenu and some other sections with menu's in it. But now i want to make a dropdown menu out of the current menu i have now. I have dreamweaver, flash 5 and fireworks 4. But i don't know enough about these programs yet to make a good menu structure/site layout. If anyone knows a good description of how to make such a menu, then that would be most welcome.
    Or is it a bad idea to make such a menu in flash? I know it also can be done in Java, but i lack the tools and knowledge of making a Java menu. Are there any good site that explain that?
    Also i want to know what you think of the buildup of the pages: Siteupdates & Startrek.
    Please let me know!

Raven.

Cool Star Trek Site, i love it !!! Nice design, great calender pictures !!!

I will bookmark it !!!

greetings
    gorgoeus.

Hey cool! Glad you like it!