A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Moving Objects in Swish

Hey

Until now, whenever I imported swish movies into my flash program, I was happy with the placement of the center, but now I would like it to be moved. Is there anyway I can specify where I want the text to be imported, or must it be done manually? Thx a lot!

Trok

Angry Import

Trok,

To my knowledge the file is automatically imported to the center and must be move manually, wait to see what some of the other members say though... I have only been using the program for about a month and a half. Hope this helps.

Sorry for the news.

L8er
    Tryple8

Do you import your Swish.swf files right onto the main flash window or do you create Movie Symols and import the swish.swf files into them?

In swish, under the export tab, you can select if you want the swf import into Flash to be in the center of the stage or as designed in Swish.

However, I am having trouble importing a large swish movie...lets say around 200 frames. As you know, the import created individual keyframes. If my import isn't exactly in the right spot, I have to...edit multiple frames, drag my onion markers, select all....blah blah blah. For some reason, If my imported movie is pretty big (ie 200 frames) and I go through the process above, IT TAKES FOREVER. It seems like the amount of information captured using the select all process while in edit multiple frame mode is ENORMOUS. I have a screamin machine, but it'll still take 5 minutes to get to the point where I'm able to drag everything around.

You guys know of any solutions

Thanks

You hit that nail on the head.