A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII

for those who have been playing final fantasy viii and have conquered that beast on the communication tower at dollet, how da hell do you kill that thing? it killed my squall zell, and that girl (stelphi? stephie? can't recall her name) i tried using my GF's but they dunt do much damage to the beast...help plz...

hmm ok. let me try and remeber this. its been a while. ok i think in got it. ok now i killed this thing superbly fast and on first trey. i beleiv e i used lots of magic. keep stealing stuff from this monster. ok now what you gotta do is just keep attacking with magiic and the person who get theres max attack thingie. when you kil it its not over. when you leave itll follow you down. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! make sure you dont get tcuk at corners. this is where it gets hard. some parts you cant avoid getting in to the fight with the spider such asa the bridge adn down the hill. when you fight it you attack with two people and leave the chic for healing. use gifs wisley and in precise timing. keep running. make sure it doesnt catch up with you in the street. make sure it doesnt throw the car on top of you cause it takes alotta hp off. bnut your almost there so keeep goping tand youll see a nice fmv where squall is last and about to be killed when his sexy ass teacher starts shotting at ikt with a machine gun terrut on the baot and the thing falls down and i wont say any more and your probably alread pissed at me for spoiling it right? hmm hoped this helped. and if your still stuck you can get a gameshark. heh heh heh

when u refer to magic, are you talking about using the GF, or using the "magic" in the command menu? I have attack, draw, GF, and item in my command menu...does it need to be changed?

heh heh heh. sorry about that. i was mixing both ff7 and 8 ok now what you wanna do is use draw on the lil bastard and then use item. tahts what i meant. the item magic like fire blot or whatever the hell its called. use lighting tough since its a machine.

will the lightning bird (one of my GF) do? I try drawing, but it always says "draw failed" or something like that...

there's a tip for this boss, during the fight, press pause and then up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start

um...i have this for the computer...so what is B, A, and Start on the keyboard? I really want it for playstation...the program itself takes up around 300 megabytes on the comp!!!

Fender is citing the good old Konami code from days of NES lore. But I don't think it's applicable in this situation.

oh...i can't beat this damn monster...<fierystars rips out hair in frustration...>

feiry just. damn this is like the easit boss ever! this is in the begginig right? your fight ing the spider boss right? mabye you should go out. if u can and fight random battles to gain levels. the lightning bird gf will work. um i have no clue why uopu cant beat this guy. and fender is messing with ya. he stated a sonic the hedge hog code taht gave you any level. ther is no b or a on playstaion. only square circle triangle and X. these are all shapes which they have on there. just go and fight lots of random battles. draw lots of stuff. make sure you have all your weapons and armor the best that u can. make sure that you have a high hp and the rest it luck. but for gods sake when you beat him make sure you save it cause its gonna get harder.

this is the winged guy on the communication tower...the first big monster you see after leaving for the SeeD exam... where's the spider boss?

oh man. u havent fought the spider boss yet? crap. now u in deep troubnle. ok the wigned one just wip out special attacks (what are they called again) and gf's. just keep attacking with the guys and heal with the chic and drwa with her. should put him out soon. ok then after u defeat him (IF u do) then u leave and u can save. but then a spider boss comes down and attacks. when u attack it until it falls down then run away. and run away as fast as u can. ull fight him tons of times. each time he falls on his knees and then u have to run then . read all about that in my first post above. this is the first level i beleive. shouldnt be too hard. go and gain levelws.

ok...i officially suck at this game...

i must say....... just keep raising your levvel. did you buy the game or download it as warez?

my friend bought it for me from china...it's in english tho ^_^

nice. i got bine burned for playstation.......heheh. I AM THE KING OF PIRATING! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! is that something to bragg about or not?

you can burn me a copy rite ^_^ <double sweatdrop>

just get modchipm and ill send ya a copy of the game.

what's modchipm tho?

its a chip for playstaion that allows you to play copied (burned) games and aslo foreighn games such as japanese. so u can get it for cheaper.