A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII

kewl!!!

welcome to the dark side kan kan. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

wasn't i already on the dark side? hmmmm...maybe my dark side only applies to anime

perhaps. welcome to the dark side of technology. MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! that better?

yea ^_^...you're pulling me in the wrong direction in life...you're supposed to say "no...dunt download it...spend 50 dollars on it...buy the retail copy of it..." i can't get the modchip unfortunately...fierystars very very broke...i dunt even have pennies...<siGh> i'm looking forward to getting a playstation 2...i really really want to get the final fantasy IX, X, and XI ...it's coming out in late 2000 and 2001... can't believe they're already that far ahead in this game already...

Have you seen the trailer for the movie yet?
    It looks amazing.
    The site is pretty cool too - worth mentioning because it uses Flash. http://www.finalfantasy.com/

BTW - perhaps you should take the pirating conversation to e-mail, lest Fishee catch you? Besides, I've met some people from Squaresoft, and they're good peeps. Wouldn't want to see them go hungry because you're stealing their hard work.

how can u suggest that i do such a foul act as pirating?! i would never do that! those poor people. fierystars if u want the burned games email me. ahem as i was saying: i would never copy games. it is illegal. i follow the law! i never break it! i dont even jaywalk! i rest my case. i loved the trailer movies. ive seen them as soon as the site opened. i have monitered it ever since. i cant weait. when the movie comes out im buyin 50 tickets and gonna throw them around so peiople will go to the movie. help promote squaresoft ya know. and ff9 is looking great. i havent played anthology yet. ive played 5 with the english patch and beaten it but not 6 and also i need to see the fmvs. its a good game. ff9 is going to be really similar to tactics for all you tactics fans out there. thats a good game too.

when did i say that? <ahem> meeh very very innocent...<yea...rite...whatever>...meeh would never say that

i can't kill that winged thing...is there a way i can jus leave it alone, and move on with the rest of the game...???

I'd love to see that in an RPG.
    "You know, I don't wanna fight, and you really wouldn't want to kill me, so, let's just call it a day and you let me pass, OK?"

hehehe y not? this world is too violent...didn't everyone want world peace? u dunt kill me...i dunt bother you...i think that sounds very nice

just keep trying feiry. ya know i just wish i could come over there and beat him. you gotta plan the fight while you sleep and wake up and kill him.

how do i distribute the GF's? do i have one to selphie, one to zell and one to squall...or two to squall and one to selphie etc...rite now, squall is on level 11...zell is on leve 11 and selphie is on level 10...quezlcotl (whatever the spelling is) is on lever 2...the naked girl gf is on level 3 and Irift is on level 2...so...what do i do?

give ifrit and quetzcol to the guys. give the siren to the stephi or whatever. that should work. remeber she defensive and the dudes are offensive.

how do you "give" siren to selphie?

i dont beleive i have the game right now so i cant tell you how to distribute the gf's. its been so long now. i cant remmeber and i play like 3 games at a time. sorry cant help you there. just fool around in the menu area and see what you can do. dont you have a booklet or tutorial? shouldv came with it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/25317.html

Here's a whle bunch of FAQs and walkthroughs for FFVIII.

thanx...

thanx cno. can find some good walkthroughs on there for ohter games. and feiry can finally beat the boss. yeesh.