A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII

feiry tell me if you ever beat that boss. so i can be proud of you. and if u STILL cant beat him ill send you a save thatll get past him.

still trying...^_^" i've lost at least 2 hours of sleep because of that game...my 4 hours of sleep has been reduced to 2...^_^" i've gotten very used to seeing the screen that says "game over"

GODDAMMIT! NO OFFENSE BUT HOW CAN SOME ONE BE SO HELPLESS!!!!!!!!!! ok feiry i am gonna send you this save right after this monseter, ya know i gave up on final fantasy tactics after i couldnt beat the boss after 30 tries. and u. u. u are crazy. u play on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on adn on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on adn on and on and on and on and on and............................................... .................................................. ..............snore............................... .snore................ wha?! what!? oh mustve fell asleep. sorry

what's wrong with perseverance? i keep working at it...and hopefully i'll get it someday...

yah like after college. and then theyll have ff20 out. mabye even 30 for gods sake.