A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Mû§i©

Cool

does anybody got any good anime music for openings?
    i might start a anime page of flash but i dont have any music. http://www.frostwaves.com im just starting my webpage so i know it needs work...somebody please tell me if ya got any good music..thanx poeple....

i have at least a gig of anime music. if ya need any well then just give a holler. i got alot of no word ones, like from tenchi muyo and evangelion and some others. i have all kinds of time songs from 10 secs all the way to 7 min. so just specify what ya want n i just email it over, icq it over, napster it over, IM it over, whatevver you wnat.

very very nice flash. umm. where does it go. i love it alot how it changes from day to night. um is there something after that? u already got some nice music on that.

Thumbs up Music

Im just making my website so i dont have anything else left..but the music isnt all that cool..it goes with the pictures but it makes my webpage sound sissy..do you got any anime loops? cuz i need loops..i dont wanna make somebody download the whole mp3...thanx

ok. a loop. hmm. something soft, loud, traditionla. u name it. i can get almost any of my sonmgs to loop/ i got to edit it in my sound program and just make it fade in and out. no prob. name a song. if i dont have it i can downloaad it really really fast so its no problem man.

do you still need the loop? i got something you might like