A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: dragoon

legend of dragoon is an awesome game. thank you.

i love dragoons. also known as lancers in other games and dragoon lancers. they are awesome and are pretty poerful in final fantasy tactics. playstation has too many rpgs. i only play the best. because i am the best. i am a true gamer. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

is that the game where if u chop off the enemy's head, the enemy will say "did u see that? he chopped off my head!!!!" hehehe...my friend told me that there was an rpg that had that, dunt know if it's the one ur talking about...

ummm. in the commercail they did that. i dont beleive they do taht in the game but of course im still on disc 1 and theres 4 dscs.

tell me what you think of it ^_^ I might get it someday...i really need to start playing some video games...i'm on the comp 14 hours a day...should try looking at something different...

this is a really really good game. you should definatyle get it. its awesome. battle system is awesome. everything is great. if your a ff fan then u gotta get this., its amazing.

how much is it? that's another issue...i've been purchasing software and anime like crazy...almost broke...

well my copy is burned. ..... heheheheh. its 50 bux. you really should turn onto the dark side. saves lots of $

you can give me a copy...that'll save me money too

u gotta get a modcip. go and auction one at yahoo auctioning. i had some up a lil while ago. ill put it p again. mine comes with 4 free burned games. hehehehe

modcip?

A modchip. Lets you play bootlegged games, but from a more morally safe perspective, it also lets you play games imported from Japan by removing the territorial lockout (still not legal, but there's little to no other way around it buy to buy both an American and Japanese Playstation.)

unless you got a modchip. or a gameenhancer which is a modchip and a gameshark. u can get a plain ol one for just 7 bux. get one with enhanced qualitites (such as play newer games because they have blocks on them) for 15. that cheap.

where do u get all this info?

when you live near the streets of big cities u learn tons of stuff. hehehe. http://www.modchip.com

soka..i see...<siGh> i neva get info like that...

yah. u live in a small place na? modchips rock. and aslo the main thing is a cd birner. its my most beloved tool

anybody else like dragoons? i love them with a pssion.