A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

What the hell ahs just happened? I've been using Swift 3D for two weeks now........it seemed fine for the first week but has now got to the stage where it messes up all the fonts and crashes the system (occasionally). Anyone else found that their fonts have been screwed up?

???????

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    No what exactly is going on? I have not had any problems with this at all. Regards, Bill

It's like this. You fire up Swift 3D. You add some text. You fiddle with the text font for a while (not straight away) and then suddenly they all start getting screwed up one by one untill all the charachters in you computers system don't work...........

You reset the computer. It works again. Hmmmmmmmmmmm......oh yeah, and NO, I'm not running a cracked version (which I see is freely available now).

So has anyone else had this problem......?

I will talk to the support department today and see if this problem has been encountered before. Please look under your help menu / about Swift 3D and tell me which build number you are using as well as the type of system.