dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are We All Alone?

No they were flesh and blood like us. They were trained by aliens tho, they learned things from them and they broth it back to us in a form easy to digest...10y are missing in the Bible about Jessus...what did He do during those 10y..

James Bond

Swishmeister
    Originally posted by James Bond
    No they were flesh and blood like us. They were trained by aliens tho, they learned things from them and they broth it back to us in a form easy to digest...10y are missing in the Bible about Jessus...what did He do during those 10y..

James Bond
    That is a good question ! So then this would explain the abductions, and the earlier sightings, but why do it to only a few "chosen" people?

With respect to the religious people on the board I would like also to share my personal view ( dont kill me here):

God does exist. He is a single pure consciousness who created th Universe. But single consciousness should be awear of himself : I think thus, I am wich brings the question Why am I here ? Note God did not give us any knowlege to begin with he did not make a civilization like the one we have today he did not give us the computer...Centuries had to pass before the reading and writing is good enough to write a Bible..Is this a way to look for the ultimate answer Why do I exist ? And think about it why do we die ? simple because there will be no evolution if we live forever..each time a new baby is born he/she is a bit more perfect than the parrents..Do you agree..?

James Bond.

Ps again my personal philosophycal view.

The way people are picked is not known may be they are extraordinary in some way or they had hidden capabilities which had to be trained. Look at the human DNA 80% is not used at all !!!! why...is it too early for us to became the ultimate human being..we use less than 1% of our brain Why ? !!!

james..

James Bond
    People like Jesus, Rasputin, Mother Theresa, Alexander, Zen, and all the other dramatic leaders of history were all observers of the world. Instead of being so wound up in their every day problems, they looked at the world from another perspective. Problems are easily conquered if you look at them from the outside.

Kefka also they all SET AN EXAMPLE.

Nobody can PROVE anything one way or another because noboady has ever been able to explore every part of the universe. I definately won't count it out, but I think that if there is some kind of life out there, it won't be anything like we expect. What if the only form of life out there is some sort of virus or something? It's such a huge unkown subject that we can only go by what our imaginations tell us.

It's true that I haven't done much research on the real evidence of this. If anyone has any links to some sites that have FACTS and REAL evidence of alien life, post it so I can check it out

None there is no such evidence but we know that the life can exist in a very harsh environment under the see..even a bacteria was isolated with uses radioactive uranium as energy source...

james

Kefka also they all SET AN EXAMPLE.
    Anyone can set an example, you don't have to have alien parents to do that...

Swishmeister
    Mr. Bond you bring many good points to the table. I think we use the Bible as a crutch sometimes. It served its purpose, time to move on. We need to evolve.

For those that do not believe in life anywhere else, how do you explain that the Pyramids were actually a form of stelar navigation?

Cave man couldn’t have done the math or known how to build these.

Angel I strongly believe that there is a civilisation wich so advanced that for it the evolution has stoped as as time..it is a form of single mind for which the term good and bad does not exist the time does not matter..but still looking for answers...

In my oppinion the first thing God made is to define good and bad..and based on that to create reality as we know it. Yes you need to set an example if you want to measure something you should have an etalon and you have to set it up. Not anyone could be etalon only the chosen ones the ones which are all good or all bad...the law of our reality. You can see it in any form of religion, Yin Yan, God and Devil, good and evil, Hitler mother Teresa..all good will be opposed by all evil....

What is the purpouse of life then in my mind is to solve that question using evolutionary approach. this is why we were created..as any other being in any point of the Universe.

Hey James I did enjoy your theory is it yours BTW. Here are my 2 cents:

Hypothesis: we are the only life form in the whole universe.

Milky Way has 200 bilion stars. The Earth is the only one which has life or 1 x 10^-9 probability. Nebula can host bilions of galaxies like Milky Way wich makes the number even smaller. The Univers is infinite wich makes the chance of a single life form to exist 1 x 10^-infinity or no chance of existence, but we are which proves the above hypothesis not true..or there is at least one more civilisation like ours in the Universe..

Agree...

mad_sci

There are a lot. Just talked with 3C324 yesterday ...

... oh sorry, it was only a dream.

Swishmeister
    How do you guys explain all of these people who have died and come back to life, only to say that they have been to "another place" which seemed like a civization.

There are some very good examples of this.

Ian424
    We cannot say if there is life anywhere else.

According to some theories, there are many universes, one for every possibility for everything ever.

There may be life in the one we are in, or maybe not. There is a possibility for it, so in some universe somewhere, there is life on more then one planet.

For those of you who argue 'the universe is infinite' then you are both right and wrong. It is infinite in our perception, because the 'edges' cannot be detected.

If this universe is infinite, then I'm the center because if there are no ends, I can be.

There are 2 explanations for that:

1. SCIENTIFIC:
    ==============

the Process of diying goes with a massive discharge of endorfines from the neurons ( reminder endorfines are morphein like substances) which induce trance..the visual halucinations go with disturbances in the visual cortex.

2> proves my hypothesis read above..

Originally posted by UpNorth
    Another 250 post thread

I don't think so...simply becasue I am catholic, and my beliefs cannot support anything like this. Unless you consider God and angels and stuff like that to be extraterrestrial, then no, I don't believe in it.

*Turns email notification off *
    Im Catholic that doesnt mean I cant believe in Aliens... Hey dude Think about HOW BIG the universe is! and all the black holes n stuff!

I'm sorry that your catholic

I hope you get better soon.

But seriously, it is without a doubt that there are other life forms out there. The real questions worth debating are what form they might take, what type of intelligence they retain, and also the chances of us coming into contact with them.

I think some of you are confusing 'other life forms don't exist' with 'will we ever come into contact with them.' Taking the 'universe is infinite' example it follows that there are other life forms, but it also follows that it is almost certain we will never come into contact with them considering the infinite vasteness of the universe....ummm....so i guess for all intents and purposes there aren't other life forms out there.

Swishmeister
    There are 2 explanations for that:

1. SCIENTIFIC:
    ==============

the Process of diying goes with a massive discharge of endorfines from the neurons ( reminder endorfines are morphein like substances) which induce trance..the visual halucinations go with disturbances in the visual cortex.

2> proves my hypothesis read above..
    I know what you're talking about, astronauts felt a similar thing when they were training and blacked out.

But this theory has recently been disproven.

Ian424
    The biggest evidence there is intelligent life out there is they haven't visited us.
    - Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes