A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to achieve SNYX like status in Flashkit?

Originally posted by Aria
    hmmm.. are you refering to those icq sessions where you messaged me once drunk and insisted on sending me nude pics of yourself ?

I better start digging out those jpgs

A
    NOOOOOO

Im too young to die!

Originally posted by Aria
    hmmm.. are you refering to those icq sessions where you messaged me once drunk and insisted on sending me nude pics of yourself ?

I better start digging out those jpgs

A
    ..err, you kept them?!?!? oh... only to use against him later - I see!

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

Originally posted by Maughrim

Don't you mean
    Jumping off a 5 foot water fall to land in 30 feet of water
    nope other way around

dont't forget,
    1. Argue with the webmaster
    2. Argue with Admins
    3. Argue with Mods
    4. Argue with Members
    5. Have no liver.

"village idiot" not brackets ""

Wanna-be Jezza

Excelent, scills your just in time, I took a screen shot of just one of the MANY emails Aria sent me. (saving them was a good idea after all) So here it is, mind you, I had to blur out the parts where it got kinda hot, {FK is rated PG, and this stuff was rated XXX) but ya get to see the rest.

Im sorry Aria for having to post this, but everyone must know the truth! Well, MAYBE I will post the others, I donno. Our relationschip still hurts to think about.

menace
    snyx

BTW! Blutimus, I sent you copys, what happened to them?
    [small][i]
    [Edited by snyx on 04-06-2001 at 09:50 PM]

My Good Little Birdie

That looks suspicously fake

Hey snyx do you use window blinds?

And remember, once you've achieved snyx status, you're halfway there to achieving RazoR status

My Good Little Birdie

ONce you've hit RazoR status then you are either

1) Banned
    2) A REALLY good suck up

Wanna-be Jezza

Yupp, windowblinds and I customize the blind myself.

AND razor status is only 1/3 the way from TURE SNYX STATUS!

My Good Little Birdie

What kind of RAM do you got? I'm running 192 and when i had it it crashed quite a bit

Originally posted by UpNorth
    ONce you've hit RazoR status then you are either

1) Banned
    2) A REALLY good suck up
    ???Banned???
    ???Suck up??? me???

ke?

Snyx status is actually on par with the average dinner ladie's !

My Good Little Birdie

Yes you!

Originally posted by UpNorth
    Yes you!
    how so chuck?

Wanna-be Jezza

Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    Snyx status is actually on par with the average dinner ladie's !
    Leave my feminine side out of this razor. AND by the way your typing, looks like you been tipping the drinks back! Ya drunken UK'er.

snyx

[hic]

Maybe I'm just synical and cruel... but I think it's pretty damn sad when guys try to flirt with girls on the other side of the planet...

Wanna-be Jezza

Kefka maybe you should shutup? You OBVIOUSLY don't understand what were talking about. Your just another DUMB newbie trying to post to fit in, see on my FIRST POST, don't reply if you have under 500 posts, like seriously, CLUE IN! Im getting so SICK of memebrs like you, and I don't care what happens to me, but I have been waiting to say this for a LONG time.

Oh, and UpNorth, im running 128MB ram, and it works fine?

snyx

Originally posted by snyx
    Kefka maybe you should shutup? You OBVIOUSLY don't understand what were talking about. Your just another DUMB newbie trying to post to fit in, see on my FIRST POST, don't reply if you have under 500 posts, like seriously, CLUE IN! Im getting so SICK of memebrs like you, and I don't care what happens to me, but I have been waiting to say this for a LONG time.

Oh, and UpNorth, im running 128MB ram, and it works fine?

snyx
    You have been wanting to say it for such a long time yet I'm a newbie? I don't see how that works out...

Anyway, I don't see how I could be a "newbie." To be a newbie you have to not know about whatever you're doing... It's hard to explain, but I tried my best. Anyway, I'm pretty adept in Flash, I've been using message boards forever now, I've even been a moderator on the last few boards I've been a part of. So I kind of know what to do when it comes to Flash and Message Boards, the only thing is that I don't know many people on a personal basis here.

So could you go up to some new kid at your school and say "Hey, you're a dumb newbie!" even though he made a 36 on the ACT and has a 4.1GPA just because he hasn't met you? You'd look pretty damn stupid if you did in my opinion.

Another thing was you said I was trying to fit in... How do you know? You say I don't know you, but how do you know me? I don't kiss ass to fit in with people so you'd know... and I don't make up some big out-going persona to try and impress people with. After listening to someone a little while, I can judge if I like them or not... I'm pretty tolerable to most types of people, but there are a few things I can't stand:

People who are obsessed with their recklessness... the kind that think they're living their life to the extreme because they do things intentionally to piss people off. I also don't like people who get an attittude with me because I don't act like them, normally I'm a quiet person who only talks to people if I need their assistance or they strike my interest... People often act like I'm rude because I don't get up and start being active when they say "Hello."

You fit into that first category of people who're obsessed with themselves... You seem to be so proud of your underaged drinking and those irresponsible habits. You're just like all those other pukes I went to high school with. Most of what you say sounds like you want attention and recognition of "being a bad ass." I remember this one guy who reminds me of you, he was this little goth boy who thought he was the best thing on earth because he used retarded insults and lied about all this crap he did like "One time I played Russian roullette." He obviously wanted attention because if he really did play Russian roullette, he would have seen a guy's brains blown out on the carpet, and if he did, he would have a whole lot more than what he did... plus he was 16, not much he could get if the guy died, he wouldn't touch a bit of his stuff because it would all go to the guy's parents... So anyway, with that story out of the way, you get the point that I think you lie about half the things you say for attention.

I can't stand the guys like you. It makes me sick that I'm your age. I've already graduated high school and I plan to join the USAF next year and a plan to go to a local college... in other words, I'm already set... most adults emphasize that youth act like I do... but they never compliment me for what I've done. They automatically assume that I'm just like you... some booze-loving idiot who runs around cussing, yells at their parents, and never finishes any of their tasks on time... so in effect, punks like you are holding me back. Do you have any idea how pissed I get when I know that I can't get a certain job because of my age when higher ups think I'm some worthless piece of trash like you?

It probably doesn't matter to you if I get pissed when that happens or not because you think you're a victim of society... That's why you drink in the first place, isn't it? It's your mom's fault that you drink because you aren't loved enough Poor baby. You'd blow your mind if you could see how ostracized I was when I was growing up, but I still don't act reckless to get attention from neglect. I don't understand why people of you are so weak when it comes to peer pressure, and I don't think I ever will, but I got through it just fine... maybe you really are inferior, something the politically correct get onto me about for no reason...

Anyway, on the first post I made was because I could tell that you were trying to be cute... It makes me so sick when guys act like nutless wusses and completely blur their individuality for nice words from a creature that was made to be attractive... I don't know how to explain it to you, but I can tell that you were trying, and you looked so pathetic when doing it...

Now, you know why I don't like you and I honestly don't care if you don't like that because I can already see that you're not going to provide me with anything useful... End of this post.

FK Junkie
    In the words of the great <insert name I forgot here> Simmah Down Now!, snyx was a fk newbie once too, not always the "pillar of the community" we have all come to know and... tolerate. hehe, been waiting to say that for a while too

And kefka, don't knock it until you try it bud (referring to your earlier post)! Last I heard, jezza (god bless him ) had 3 wives, 2 kids, and a husband, all due to random icq conversations.

Alrighty, time to go format the ole' hard drive. I hope I can get the friggin thing back up by monday :/

Later

<edit>rassa frassin, kefka slipped in there before me, quick little sucker . Had to fix it so it made sense
    [Edited by TiefighT on 04-06-2001 at 11:09 PM]