A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: tutorials

these tutoriasl are really really good. took me 5 min to do this. i know it doesnt look exactly like it should but hey its good.

the link to the origianl tutorial is
    http://www.jdillon.net/tutorial/tsunami_tutorial.html
    i hope to be able to ink her nicley and then animate her in flash. hair moving and eyes blinking and mouth opening. those arent smudges. its the depth of the paper cause it wasnt flat when i scanned it. plus i got the crappiest scanner there is.

rene this was the thing i was talking about.

here is the pic. when its inked.

wadda ya think? now if someone could help me with it in flash.

Kewl pic :)

That's a pretty good drawing relying on the tutorial alone...
    I've got a few drawings on my site.....don't kill me for it, but it's not flash at the moment.....
    http://www.geocities.com/jp_infinity/drawings/01.htm
    I hope that's the addy......I am thinking about writing a tutorial sometime....but I rarely have time!!

nice pics. i like to draw on lined paper too. that turns out to be a problem for me cause there are like totally awesome and then they dont scan nicel. and plus i got my scetchy touch and taht adds on it. i like to doodle and then it turns out to be a kickass picture with some guy holding a shotgun in some guys mouth and with only one arm. something like that. hehehe. school obvioulsy bores me

Lined paper.....

Hahah, exactly
    I couldn't agree more....The reason why I draw on lined paper most of the time is because I'm drawing during University....first year Batchelor of IT isn't that fun...so sketching resolves bordem....

right on man. i pay no attention to the teachers and still pull off stargith a's. dman im good. i have like 40 awesome pics opn line paper. and on the back of them are worksheets and handouts. heheh

i'm known to draw on every blank space on homework, tests, worksheets, scrap paper, and blackboards (only when teachers dunt notice me)

HAHAHA brilliant On goes the revolution of drawing during classes :P

Back when I was in high school, I used to draw pictures in the margins of my notes. Now I go to an art college, and I take notes in the margins of my pictures.

HAHAHAH how ironic
    Yeah, the margin is/was always a good place to draw

hahahah. that was a good one cno

it doesn't matter whether it's the margin or not...if it's a blank space...there *WILL* be a picture drawn on it...

FK Bored Crew

Hehehe :)

I can't help but wonder what your bathroom walls look like, LOL!

I can barely read what I write by hand, nevermind sketching. I've never even "doodled"....which is probably why I'm having such a hard time with this animation stuff.

It's nice to have a supportive community

-fishee

Maybe you just have a really "artistic" style of writing!
    (I used to proctor GED exams, and learned how to decipher just about any type of handwriting imaginable . Quite an experience. Then again, working for NYC Board of Ed has its own joys )

my future home will be wallpapered with cute bishonen and half naked manga men... I'd sit there and admire them all day ^_^

Fireystars' house of hentai.
    "Come visit the guys with big swords!"

*ahem*

y will it be house of hentai? i'm a girl...not a guy...so it won't be hentai...a girl staring at half naked guy...is that hentai...okokok...a girl staring at a million 2D half naked guys probably is...mind poligamy

nonono. hentai is not just naked girls. im pretty suire of that. its just naked pitcures. and thats not even hentai. thats ecchi. hentai is hardcore action. ecchi is posing. im pretty sure of that. so um i guess your both wrong right? or wrong? or write? damn im confused now.

MIND POLIGAMY!!!!! where u think ur married to millions of guys...in my case...millions of half naked anime guys... hehehe <3 <3 <3 hentai is naked pictures...ecchi is hard core hentai...yaoi is guy/guy...yuri is girl/girl...am i missing anything?