A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: HTML and Flash, What Am I doing Wrong?

Angry

2 Things
    First, how do you make the line that has faded solors in it? its sorta like the lines used in a lens flare.

2nd thing,
    My clanpages, listed above, have a challenge form and a join form. I wanna make that flash, but i cant seem how to put the tags in
    i've put the forms them selves in, and got the clear button working. PLeas help me. You can find the sorce in my page. I am desparte to finish this ASAP.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

If you mean a gradient, you make a box and then change the color by selecting the paint bucket and then you will see a box with little color squares on it. Select it and the color pallet will appear. Select the gradient tab make the fill you want, fill the box / rectangle. make the width smaller and now you have a gradient line.

The second part of your question is your going to have to send the vairables from the form from the url command to the cgi,asp etc. I suggest to post in the actionscript forum for this part of the question. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.