A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flashkit read please

Hey, I got a web site and I love Flashkit's forums, they rock, and I was wondering if there was a way I could get a forum setup for myself on a totally different server with different stuff. I'm not sure what your policy is on that, you probably don't let anyone that isn't staff or developers have forums, but I was just wondering. I appreciate your feedback (when it comes hehe). thnx again

Jared, not totally sure what you mean, but this is a community site and if you want to set your own forum feel free to do so. You can also use FK to promote it using the boards, directory or the submission of works to direct traffic to your site. Hell, look at the homepage with the Pope's site is all over it Then again, the Pope has got 5000 quality posts and a heap of work on show here.

Smile my own forum

hey, what I mean is I want a forum like this, except my own that I moderate for a web site I have called NHA (Nox Hack Archives, its a Nox web site where I store a collection of trainers that work online, otherwise known as hacks, but its not actually like illegal software. In fact, I don't know why they call them hacks, but I think its just easier to say, because trainers are mainly used offline in single solo player games). I just don't know all the code and stuff with CGI and all that, so how do I get my own forum exactly like this one for myself? I really appreciate ur feedback. thanks again

Smile thnx

thank you for ur help man. peace