A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: spalsh page check...

visualsin.cjb.net

reboot 1st of may... just wondering what u guys think of the design for the entrance page... if u have any ideas...

tx

Ramses

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

Looks good! Great colors and geometrics. 2 things - 1)What is that red blob? 2) ANything less than 1024x768 needs to scroll to see the whole thing. Rule of thumb - always design for 800x600 with expandability for bigger

the red blob is a heart beating, hehe i messed up my 3d morphing but i gonna chnaghe it
    yeah well my screen res is 1600.1200 I have the default of shapin for big screens, I'll follow your advice and make it for 800600... tx for your time

If you're going to design something for 800x600 (which is still in my mind the best way to go) just remember to go a few pixels down, around 790x570. Remember that you've got the toolbars, buffers, all that stuff around that makes the Internet area that is viewed not really 800x600.

Check out WebMonkey (I'll find the link later) they've got some great browser specs that should be printed out somewhere for everyone doing web work.

mg33

thats' nice, and i want u to add some more transparent lines so that it looks mch better!this is my view,

...good luck, pf