A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: anything new for livemotion?

about a month or so ago, I inquired, and got a rather insightful reply back from the Adobe LiveMotion gang at Adobe... however, I just gotta say that I am REAL anxious to see what it next for LiveMotion - well that, and my company is gonna buy me AfterEffects 5.0...

so... any new news from the Adobe lurkers here?

Re: anything new for livemotion?

Hey, Gerbick. Nah, you know us--always like to leave you in the dark. ;-)

Seriously, as much as I would love to tell you about the next version of LiveMotion, I really have to keep it under my hat at the moment. *But* I would encourage you and anyone else to send us feedback on what you want to see in LM2. We read every message and often discuss them with the engineering team. So, please direct all comments and ideas to livemotionwishlist@adobe.com.

Thanks and enjoy AE5!
    JNack

PS--Sorry to have been away for a while. I will try to do a much better job of patrolling the forum and answering LM questions.

still in the dark...

heh... no prob. Yeah, can't wait until AfterEffects drops into the office. Anyway, look for a BUNCH of mail sent to you guys... wishlist. How about my wishBOOK!?!

Just wish I could convince Adobe to put me on the beta list for LM2, as well as know just *when* it was gonna drop... oh well... I will add that to my wishlist...

Originally posted by JNack
    Hey, Gerbick. Nah, you know us--always like to leave you in the dark. ;-)

Seriously, as much as I would love to tell you about the next version of LiveMotion, I really have to keep it under my hat at the moment. *But* I would encourage you and anyone else to send us feedback on what you want to see in LM2. We read every message and often discuss them with the engineering team. So, please direct all comments and ideas to livemotionwishlist@adobe.com.