I would really appreciate any help with this. I'm trying to have Cold Fusion send an XML message to a Java socket server which sends it to a flash client over an XML socket. So far I can get Flash to parse through the XML and print the results out to a a textfield called console2 (Although I am having a bit of a problem constructing the actual hyperlink, but that's a side issue). The problem is that when I invoke the exact same page (That sends the XML message) a second or third time around Flash will not display the results again on the console2 textfield. I have no idea why this is happening.
Here's what I've tried:
I as you can see with the code I am attempting to clear the console2 textfield every time new XML data comes in. I've tried destroying the console object and then recreating it, but that didn't work. I also tried destrying and recreating the tarray that hold the child nodes, but that didn't work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ilusion

socket = new XMLSocket();
socket.onXML = newXML;
socket.onConnect = newConnection;
socket.connect("localhost", 9999);

function newXML(data){

console2 = "";

tarray = new Array();
tarray = data.firstChild.childNodes;

for ( i=0;i<tarray.length;i++ ) {

PageTitle = tarray.attributes.PageTitle;

console2 += "<A HREF='edit.cfm?editor\=true&Pagetitle\="+PageTitle +"'>"+PageTitle+"</A>"+newline;

}

}

function newConnection(good){
if (good){
console += "Connected"+newline;
}else{
console += "Could not Connect!"+newline;
}
}

stop ();