A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ~TaTa...Sayonara!!!

hihi! I'll be gone for one whole week to engineering camp starting tomorrow...that means one week of suffering without my 14 hour daily dose of flash or flashkit.com...
    ;-; i'm gonna miss this place...

that's good news for the board tho...one less insane person to bother everyone...

we gonna miss you !! be back soon

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    We'll try to clear up the roach infestation before you get back!

Be careful in the cafeteria, don't confuse micro-chips with micro corn chips.

u mean u have never eaten micro-chips before? <gasp> those things are soooo apetizing (j/k)

Intel : "One giga-bite into our new BBQ flavored microchips, and you'll be processing flavor delight!"

All silliness aside (but just for a moment), havea fun and fruitful experience at engineering camp - we look forward to you comiang back and responding to the 1000+ threads which will have begun in your absence.

Take care,

1000 threads...u guys can post that much in a week? i'll look forward to it

FK Junkie
    Sure,

I plan on being a "FK Board Heavyweight" by then . (Only 900 and something to go...)

ok im back. lets post all we can. i had a temporary tie up with officials and was takin to insane silom. mark called the officials in us cause i was too weird. j/k. but i was tied up with officials. so now taht im back i can post like A RACEECAR! YAH! VROOM VROOM! LETS FILL THE ANIME BOARD! MAKE IT ANIMAYHEAM! YAH!

Hmm. Let's do the math.
    One of Armadillo's posts, divided by at least 4 personalities, multiplied by the ungodly amount of energy he seems to have whenever he comes on the boards...

Sorry. 1000 was probably a low estimate.

Have fun at camp!! I am actually just now getting some time off so starting next week I hope to be flashin'

is there any way to open up the callin all the japanese anime fans thread. i wanna make it 70 PGS WHEN SHE COMES BACK! that would sure as hell be a suprise for feiry. hehhehehehehee. work behind her back. cno you were right. 1000 was a low estimate...... so mabye i should slow down alil. ehehhehee. i was thinkin of asdding a new personlaity to my collection. this one will be uhhhh. photographer! that woulb be cool!. hehehehe. so lets get woorkin to fil this board up with diffrent stuff that feiry would never find the time to read all this.

You will not be doing anything behind my back MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i get 2-4 hours of computer time here at camp because of projects...isn't that wonderful? it look like i dunt have to suffer anymore i got migranes when i was away from the computer for the very first time of my life...but now, i have my daily dose of computer radiation again... all is well

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMITDAMMITDAMMIT! she has to come back and spoil everything. why cant you get your radiation from a nuclear plant or tv? how bout a microwave or some other crap! you had to come back. we were having some rocking fun too. you lil freak! i feel like pulling the plug out on you! grrr. feiry. dont push your luck with an insane man. im crazy enough. dont wanna see me when im psycho. WATACHKUWANI!!!!!!!!! KIOORNIPUH!!!! ISHNAPA!!!!!!!!!!