A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: flash kit community

hallo flashians, flashosaurus's and flashoids,
    today i saw that i'm classified as the senior member of our community. almost unbelievable, all the things i learned here in such a short time(4 months). and more unbelievable, all the things i still need to learn. i just wanted to thank all the people who helped me becoming a real professional web designer within the shortest thinkable time. and i want to say that this community is something worth fighting for. i know this sounds like some sentimental-crap but i really mean it.
    i'm publishing my homepage very soon and i want to invite all of you to participate. i already contacted some very representative people from music, design and 3d and we're already planing common projects. we all are members of the community, and that shows how effective it can be when you belong here.
    i will ceep you in touch,
    thanks for everything,
    kan muftic

hi Kan

Nice one!Glad to hear youve benefited from your stay here and yuve been enjoying it so much

This is a great community indeed where pl are willing to share their skills, knowledge and experience which is what makes FK the top place that it is!

And of course all the hard work by Admin

Hope we get to see some of your projects here soon !
    Good luck!
    A

Uh Aria ,nice to see you, I've not been here for a long time. Too many people , confusing

hi Flashmonk

yeah - we've grown .. how have u been?

Never got to ask you but did you make to FF2k in London last year?

A

yeah,
    but didn't see you (or maybe recognize you),
    maybe a saw you one moment but I wasn't sure and I lost you immediately (just saw one picture of you in a ... quality ) .

yeah.. i was looking around for some familiar faces but coudnt find any.. I even missed Guy

Oh well - next time !

The next one is in NY this summer -Ive already put my form in here at work asking for it
    Its essential to my personal growth and development that I meet my fellow flashers and FKitters out there!

Oh yeah and NY rocks!
    A

If not in NY, we sure will meet in Amsterdam in November

I'll get back to dreamless, bye