A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: somebody PLEASE help!!

ok, i have to have this presentation done TONIGHT and i think i'm screwed...
    I am constructing a portfolio in Flash and have saved it in the projector format. From this portfolio, i am trying to launch one of my other Flash files so i can display it. To help understanding, we will call this file "RotaDyne" The file [RotaDyne] i am trying to display is a rather involved one, it uses the Load Movie command to call in SWF's and TXT files onto numerous levels.
    Here's the dilemna:
    I have saved "RotaDyne" as a SWF and have a link in my "portfolio" projector file that loads [ "load movie" ] RotaDyne into level 0, at the end of the RotaDyne SWF it is commanded to "unload movie" from level 0. It unloads "RotaDyne" but my "portfolio" projector file is no longer there!! What should I do!?!?!? i tried loading "RotaDyne" into level 2 but that really screws up all the SWF's it's calling in......Is there any easier way of doing this? PLEASE HELP!!!!

You've loaded 2 SWFS into the same level and when you unloaded them you nixed the whole level. Make sure you don't double load movies into the same level.