dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Creating EXECUTABLE Flash Movies??

Smile

How do I create self executable flash animation??

Thank you for any help.

alright technical terms arnt my thing but if i understand you correctly you want the movie to play automatically if someone were to put a cd in .. if so you need to create an autorun take a look at a cd you have that automatically starts up and find the autorun that should give you what you want you will have to change file names in the code so that it knows what to open hope this helps at least a little

Thanks for the advice. My question was a little vague but what I really wanted to do was create a flash animation people can watch by just double clicking on it. It's already in SWF format but I wanted to turn it into an EXE.

Thanks

just a suggestion and i may be way of base plus i dont know how you plan to display this movie but could you make your mc into a button to where when you click it it starts to play?????

EXE file

Open Flash(5) and do the following:
    Choose file> publish settings or (Ctrl+Shift+F12) then click on the 'Formats' tab. Check the box that is labeled 'Windows Projector File .exe' and then click on the 'Publish' button in the upper right corner. Simple.