Smile

Keen to get this up and running.

Iam still missing 5 e-mail address.

From Mongolia - Zanjan
    From the USA - ArcticX
    From Amsterdam -dennie
    From Austria - northk
    From the USA - deltawolf

Not being pushy but the deadline to get your address to me is 24 hours from now.

I understand that there is a big time distance between us all so i do understand.

The reason being is that most people including me who have already got there names on would like to get it underway asap.

For those who would like to join there may be a slot opening up soon so keep yours eyes open (all it takes is someone not to
    reply and 1 place is spare.

Sorry if i sound pushy don't mean to but we can not start our own message board unless we have all your e-mail address.

Lets see if we can get it started soon EVY

In the spirit of giving, I decided to allow my spot to be filled by another
    If you decide to have another one of these projects, please do contact me at arctic@xmail.com And I'd love to see the final product, etc..Good luck all!

Arctic

Evy, I would like to do my part, sometime before 5 of june, as I start a new job at that, time.

Smile

ArcticX no longer wishes to take part so the free space goes to......neo2810, hope u still want to become involed.

Evy

Cool, then we have every continent except Antarctica involved. Any penguins out there wanna join??

Evy, send out an email to everyone involved on some ideas/themes for the project, and then give, say, 48 hours for everyone to reply with additional ideas if they want, and then compile a list of the best ideas, send it out and we vote. As long as they're all interesting I'm sure it won't matter which.
    --> All the ideas should have plenty of latitude for individual creative frredom though. We don't want to restrict each of the designers involved too much. Creative freedom baby!!

Cheers
    Dave

Yeah...Im in....Thanks ArcticX.

Thanks for the tip Patrick, got here as soon as I saw your email.

Let the imagination juices flow. Success comes to those who are vigilant!
    Ok...enough of the cheesy quotes, look forward to getting started.

awhaling@btinternet.com

Originally posted by TheOriginalFlashDavo
    Cool, then we have every continent except Antarctica involved.
    Really? Who's representing South America? Did I miss something?

Welcome to the team, neo2810.

Isn't anybody else going to voice interest in going first?

Smile

Plan of action.

1. If every one who is involved could get there suggestions about the design/theme to me then we can put this to the vote.

2. The people who are currently listed and have got there e-mails to me to confirm there still in are:

From norway -norway
    From canada - pmineault
    From the UK - paddywall
    From Denmark - henrikebbesen
    From the USA - JT122333
    From the Africa - neo2810
    From Estonia - Tautz
    From Australia - TheOriginalFlashDavo
    From Amsterdam -dennie

3. The people still yet to register are

From Mongolia - Zanjan
    From Austria - northk
    From the USA - deltawolf

4. We shall soon move to our own message board (if that is still ok). I shall keep you all up to date and mail you all when we do.

5. it will be hosted at http://www.uderscoreroot.com (should be there within a week)

6. The deadline for all your suggestions is 48 hours from now

7. If the 3 remaining people do not get there mail to me before the suggestions deadline there places will become open to the rest
    of the world.

8. If you need to get in contact with me could you mail me @ hetherington_p@hotmail.com

Let the EXPERIMENT BEGIN

From México jc2001

From México jc2001

Re: From México jc2001

Originally posted by jc2001
    From México jc2001
    We'll have to hold you as reserve in case one of the others doesn't submit their e-mail addy in time.

It's best you submit yours now just in case.

Cool to have one from all the major continents.

Oops, yes, did forget South America! Doh!

Aquarium drinker
    Greater than 45 degrees in Minkowski space
    What's the suggestion deadline? Are you saying that we have two days to get ideas? I'm confused.

And by the way, Evy, one/two days deadlines are way too short. Given that we live in deifferent timezones, that we don't always have access to a computer, that we have lives outside of Flashkit, etc., we should be given at least three days for a deadline. Don't get me wrong, I understand that this was your idea, however I think you should relax a little. We're doing this for fun, after all.

Originally posted by pmineault
    ..one/two days deadlines are way too short. Given that we live in deifferent timezones, that we don't always have access to a computer, that we have lives outside of Flashkit, etc..
    True that we have lives outside of Flashkit, but I think the deadlines are just fine.

If someone's so busy they can't even go online and check this forum within a 24 hour time-frame when they know we're trying to get this thing off the ground, I think they can forfeit their spot to someone who has ample spare time. (no offense to them of course)

And if you're right that we all don't always have access to a computer, I'm kinda scared for that person during their week. :-O

Thanks to paddywall as he has just come up with a list of questions, if we all answer them in someway then I can compile the results and put things to the vote?
    1.Spec:

2.Bandwidth:

3.Target audience:

4.Subject:

5.Philosophy:

6.Colours:

7.Personally Dislikes:

Feel free to add any if you wish this is just a stating point.

EVY

Smile

URGENT to everyone who has given me there e-mail address.
    I have sent u 2 personal e-mails if you have not recieved the please mail me at hetherington_p@hotmail.com

(just checking everyones is correct)

Thanks EVY

Smile

Please can everyone involved sign in at our new message board at http://www.rprog.f2s.com/phorum/

The reason being that once everyone has signed in we can move stop cloging up Flash kit and start cloging up our own.

See you all over there Evy

P.S. I shall still check this board just in case someone misses this post, oh yes and thans to pmineault for suppling the new board.

How long should we wait?

It's been at least 24 hours and still no word from a couple of our team members. Should we slim the team or replace them with someone else?

Hadn't recieved it by last night, but with the time difference might be there tonight.

Will let you know. Am checking new board regularly though.

Cheers
    Dave

can i join you guys in *SPIRIT*?

i'm still a newbie and i can only attempt a motion tween from my house to macdonalds.

this is gonna be way kewL!

*BigJuicy*

Originally posted by bobajobrob
    Halo, my name is BORAT and i from khazakstan. In khazakstan we like to shoot the dog. I beleive that i can give team a culture like anywhere else. I love you all, please let me be in your team. Thankyou
    dude you shoot dogs???