A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Tutorial Option

This is just an idea, I dont know how difficult it might be to implement, but I would find it extremely useful if the tutorials had an option for "printer friendly". The tutorials are EXTREMELY useful and I thank everyone who has been able to take the time to help create them.

-Hunter

Re:Tutorials

I think this is one of the most helpful flash sites on the web. I agree with the other posts about the idea of a Printable version of the tutorial. Or some form of a tutorial that shows on 1 continuous page. having to scroll through 4 or 5 pages to use the tutorials is a little tedious. I have tried saving some of the tutorials as web archives in IE but, some of the banners or something around the edge are causing it to error not letting it finish the archive. It saves the page and you can open it back up but since some of the banner gifs at the bottom are missing it never finishes loading and therefore you can't make it available to print. I would love it if i could save just the tutorial as a web archive on a single page so I could open them with out being on line. some times I just want to save them and come back later to review them.

Thanks a bunch for a great page.