A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: www.netlinx.ws biggest ripoff of 2Advanced

Thumbs up www.netlinx.ws biggest ripoff of 2Advanced

Checkout this site: http://www.editedBYphooka.ws

it's the biggest ripoff of 2Advanced yet, the person has even gone as far as stealing bg sounds! I suggest ya all write an email, and let this piece of trailer park trash know what ya all think.

Stonecold's gonna go down Route 3:16, take a left a Jabroni Drive, check right into the http://www.editedBYphookaAGAIN.ws Hotel and burn that son of a bit*h to the ground!

.. and that's the bottom line c'os Stonecold said so

[Edited by phooka on 05-16-2001 at 08:10 AM]

hmmm!!

The Minister of No Crap

Its definitely similar. I do like their choice of music though. Its from The Rock (movie staring Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery) soundtrack.

-scott
    http://www.scottmanning.com

Rippoff indeed, but very nice 3D!

I just love the way people like this rip-off a site like 2A, then use some of the crappiest texts known to man.

The text on the buttons is too big, and I aren't even going to look at the rest of the site as I don't agree with this ****.

oh my god, how much of a rip is that site, that might as well just forward there doamin to 2advanced.com, lol, i h8 guys like this, to get ideas and insparation from someones work is fine, but to virtually copy there site but add your content is a joke, i sent them a nasty email, i hope you all send them one, so they know everyone relises what cow boys they are

FK Board Loser
    give it a rest mang.. I'm sure Jordan doesn't even care so why do you care so much?

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar

in the past...

Threads like this have finished with blackmail, hate letters, etc... sent to the designer. IMHO, this is a place to speak about design, not to rant about someone's lack of professionality. Try to contact with the guy yourself, then to Jordan if you want. They are the interested parts in all this, they will solve problems if stg is wrong.

Regards,
    david

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar

By the way

Welcome to FlashKit! I can see that you are a new member here. We pride ourselves of trying to help people in a positive manner. I would like to ask you to post in a positive way as well.

Regards,
    david