A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Online Portfolio

Let me know what you think. http://www.jenporter.f2s.com

Oh and I'm currently looking for work so if anyone wants to give me a job...hint...hint

Thanks

Not a bad start, you seem to have a good bite on branding, and graphics-

OK, here's my recommendations,

1. I hate sites that have their flash scaling with the browser window, if the user's window is larger than your orginal work, (like mine was) it slows down or makes the animation choppy, (larger graphics take longer for the pc to draw them) and it's distorting you nice bitmap graphics.

2. Sections like "drawing and illustrations" I don't like having to go all the way back to choose I different category. Like if I'm in digital art, and I want to see sketches, I have to watch the entire first animation again to just go back one step. - Oops, I just saw the Menu tab, so nevermind, you may want to see if other people over looked it as well.

Sorry, I'm not in a position to hire you, good luck!

Thanks for taking time to have a look and tell me what you think, folco. It's much appreciated.

I guess it just goes to show that people have different preferences because personally I'm not too keen on sites that are a fixed size because 1)if you're using a lower resolution to view with than what it's designed in you end up having to scoll or 2) if you're viewing it in a much larger resolution then it ends up looking rather small.

Another thing I get annoyed at these days is sites that load in a fixed pop-up window.

Mind you, my preferences could stem from the fact that I usually only crank up my resolution when I'm working on high-res print work, I can't see the point in having my monitor set at a very high resolution for veiwing web pages. I will definitely take your advice into consideration, what resolution did you view it in anyway?

1600 X 1200, so course most users don't run that high.