A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NEW QUICKTIME ?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

QT in flash can ONLY be seen in the QT4 Player. You cant see QT movies in the browser (ie, netscape, neoplanet, etc.) If you want to see the movie play in the flash file your going to have to use the QT4 Player. Thats why I directed you to the jesters site. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Exclamation

A few days ago I asked how to get QT (quicktime) to work properly. I was directed to Jester's site........excellent tools there!
    However......I do want to export my flash content as a QT movie....yet when I do I am ONLY able to see the flash content and interactivity.........The place where the video ought to be is just black. How can i export a QT file that will play QT video that has been used in the movie?
    You would think that I would see the QT files in the movie and not the flash content!
    ANY HELP!
    THIS IS FOR A BIG BIG PRESENTATION......LOT'S OF MONEY IS RIDING ON THIS THING!!!!!!

I suggest you get the QuickTime Pro visual quickstart guide from Peach Pit Press. Cheap and complete poop.