A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Projector Popups

I am trying to create a CD Presentation. Everything works great except one thing. I want to open a browser "popup" window, that has the following restrictions;scrolbars=no, toolbars=no width=640 height=440, etc, etc. I have seen all the tutorials on popups with javascript on the net, but this doesn't work that way. Does anyone know how to create this effect? The only way I can make it work now is to use the "getURL" command to open a browser window and have that browser window call the popup. I HATE THAT!! it doesn;t give me the effect that I am looking for and leaves me with an extra window with options on it.UGLY. Anyways, I have searched the net for tutorials and looked for books at stores and I cannot find the answer. You are my last hope!

Thanks in advance!
    Rick

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    You may want to look into jugglor by third eye solutions at http://www.***********.com I dont know if you can specify a window size or not but you can open programs etc. Give it a try. Regards, Bill

hmmmm

You know what? I just bought that program about 5 minutes ago. I am not trying to open a program though. I just want a controlled browser HTML window.

hi there!
    this discussion is a little over my head, but wouldn't it be more simple to send a FSCommand to a parent frame for it to do the job with javascript?

sorry, guys, i am a damnd fool. Forgot we are in standalone country...
    apology & cheers