A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: AWSOME 2 MINUTE NINJA MOVIE...QUESTION?

Please go to this site:
    http://www.geocities.com/chasealon/fight.swf

just to let everybody know, for some reason, the original site it didn't load on some computers, so i downloaded it and put it on my own. I got it from b0g.com...just giving credit where deserved.

THE QUESTION:

I want to make my own ninja movie like this...its inspiring. I want to also make it with stick figures. I have contacted the person that made it, but they just don't seem to respond. Therefor, can somebody tell me...do I have to make every moving part of each person a serperate graphic symbol on its own layer, or how do I do it. I may not understand what you say, so try to be descriptive.

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    sry, the link was broke 4 me. i believe there all in different layers and shape tweening is involved but im not sure. that is very complicated stuff and it would take you many restless nights to do it.

FK Robot Wrangler

i really hate that animation at this point. it got spammed like crazy on FK boards. if you ask me, it was done with motion tweens, with each stick being its own instance. but please... don't copy the guy! INNOVATE, DON'T IMMITATE!!!

replace the .swf in the url to .html then the page comes up