A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Errors with my Flash 5 for Mac???

I have Flash 5 for the Mac that I bought online off Macromedia's site. All of a sudden I'm getting this error that occurs when I go to publish something or I want to edit the publish settings. I get an error message that says "No valid HTML Templates are available to complete this operation." But initialy they were working fine, and I haven't done anything to them.
    And also for some strange reason my color editing seems to be screwed up as well. When I click on a color well I get the Apple color pciker instead of the Flash color picker. What I mean is that the color picker that pops up is the one that has several different methods of chosing colors; crayon picker, HSV picker, HLV Picker, etc. So I can use that to pick my color, but I can't edit my swatches and use the Flash color picker interface. Which means I can't edit gradients and create new ones.
    As you can guess this is very annoying. And no, I'm not a newbie. I just can't figure out what is going on. I have Flash 5.0a and OS 9.1 installed, as well as Flash 4.0a (which works fine).

I forgot to mention that I am able to test the movie.