A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Since I'm feeling cranky today....

And I seem to be running across all the sites that are just so bad I'm actually starting to feel good about my little piece of, well, ummm....

This is not in Flash, but I think it should certainly be a contender for some kind of worst site award - and when you add in the fact that they're trying to pass themselves off as an industry leader in hi-tech headhunting, well.....

http://summitinfosystems.com

And then there's always the infinite is possible at:

http://www.zombo.com - I posted this under "coolest site I've ever seen", but I think my humour may have been a little too dry. This one really has to be heard from beginning to end to truly appreciate it though.

(Slinking away, hoping to god I never see my own work in this forum)

Tyke

PS - I think FK needs to start a "holy bad site batman" forum so we can all have a couple of laughs after a long hard day flashing....And, in my case, learn what to delete from my site before I put it up on site check *snicker*

Tyke
    [Edited by Tyke O'Brahe on 06-01-2001 at 12:54 AM]

Your right those suck ass. Zombo.com had me rolling though. That voice is hilarious.

what, your not inspired by zombo.com!!!?

c'mon people think of the entire 12 minutes that designer spent start to end, the work!!!!
    secretly though i think we all wish we could have voices like that for our sites.

And the infinite

IS possible, after all....

Operation Noble Eagle. 09.15.01
    I must be on drugs or something,as I missed the point of those sites.

No, Josephp

If you missed the point, then you got it - it's like the sixties - if you remember them, you weren't there...