A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: When are you on......

Damn , I'm wondering what times people come on...and how often, because whenever I check the board...it's mostly dead apart from the occassional post now and then....At the moment, being in Darwin, Australia it's about 12am, Sunday morning...
    I come online about twice a day....

Bah...I'm going to bed....

FK Junkie
    it is 11:40 here right now. Just got up, gawd I love saturdays .

Heh, don't my threads go well....*sigh*

ok jp.. u ned a celebritiy here. and im your man. once i post here, all of them will post! watch and learn fropm, the master.

right now its 9:16 am on saturday morning. im lving in pittsburgh, pa, usa. i smacked my slef first thing when i woke up. then i walked blindly over to the TV. i turned it on and watched the last of batman beyond. i blindly get up and walk over to my computer. as a sick person i connect to the internet and go straight for flashkit without bothering to check my email. i drool as i see there are new messages. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! i am crazy.....

i forgot to add that im on like 10 times a day.

Hey guys.
    I'm usually around sporadically during normal working hours (9-5 Eastern Standard), and often after 10PM weekdays (briefly to check e-mail, though I usually hit Flashkit at least once).
    Got AIM and usually ICQ open during those times (particularly daytime), so if you ever wanna get a hold of me, that's the time to do it, too. Heaven forbid I be doing actual work,

it's 1:32 here...but usually i'm on all the time (not when school starts... yuck)...