A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: things i've noticed...

swift 3D rocks (very productive tool)

the layout and interface is cool, but i thinksome parts of the interface needs to be tweaked (you probly heard this b4)

example the track balls that affect movement/lighting on the object at hand when given the chance will take up half the screen (i find hilarious) given the chance i.e. missing elemts of the interface say you take the score or property box away the othere parts of the interface will grow... i spent 10 minutes just moving the interface around. i know the docking can be turned off but the sensative threshhold should be tamed down to more of a less hmmm......intrucive setting.... i had the veiw window the size of 1x1 inch~hahah.. insantity happens in the *wea* hours of the morninng!
    (sorry if i got to wordy)

other program that has this problem (on the pc side) is AdobeGoLive hehehe~ maybe the docing should be turned of all together in the prefrences on/off

newayzs just sharing to make the program better

or the maybe some enlightenment around the corner...

heheh~

smallrobot

Thanks for the input. Probably the most likely area we will make changes in would be the material pallete. This could be reduced substantially and provide for a larger viewing area. I will pass your comments along to someone with enough gray-matter to actually make changes happen.
    Thanks again,
    DK