A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Couple Things (Wishes and other)

Smile

1) Why does a .fun file run at the right speeds and fade colors nearly perfectly, but when I export to a .swf the speed is faster and fading is none existent most of the time. Usually it goes from blue to white with no fading. Any ideas?

2) A wish (should be easy): When the Text Effects window loads could you give focus to the "Your text" textbox? Sometimes users forget that it doesn't start there and they type several words before realizing it didn't type anything.

3) Another wish: Allow shapes to be buttons instead of just text.

I just downloaded the newest version and thought I'd voice my opinion.

Super Moderator
    1) Why does a .fun file run at the right speeds and fade colors nearly perfectly, but when I export to a .swf the speed is faster and fading is none existent most of the time. Usually it goes from blue to white with no fading. Any ideas?
    -> Please send me an example .fun file to bob@koolmoves.com

2) A wish (should be easy): When the Text Effects window loads could you give focus to the "Your text" textbox?
    -> Will do.

3) Another wish: Allow shapes to be buttons instead of just text.
    -> Available in one week. This involves a lot of coding and GUI considerations so it is taking some time.

Super Moderator
    -> I fixed the fading problem and an insert movie problem. The fixed .exe is at http://www.koolmoves.com/koolmoves_exe.zip

Probationary Member
    yeah i had the same problem.