A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Sponsorship for multimedia masters degree in England. Possible?

I've just been accepted to do Design for interactive Multimedia at Middlesex Uni in England. I'm really excited about it but i'm having a few problems getting money to do it. My parents have said that they can help me out but i want to do this by myself. It will prove to myself that this is really what i want to do, and it will make it all the more satisfying when i graduate. Has anybody heard of people like me being sponsored by Design houses or the like, as long as they work for the company upon graduation for a certain fee and length of time?
    If anybody knows of people that i might contact, or where i can get information on how to do this, that would be great. Wish me luck!
    cheers,
    Mike.

The Minister of No Crap

What do you need money for? Is the university not paying you? From your post, it sounds like you'll be working for them.

-scott
    http://www.scottmanning.com

sorry, i didn't explain myself very well. I am going to be a student there doing a masters degree. Sort of midway between a phd and a normal degree. I need to pay the uni 3100 pounds for tuition, and then i need to find money so that i can pay my rent which is about 100 pounds a week alone! Then i need food money etc. Argh! Anyone know of any British companies that do this sort of sponsorship for people like myself?
    cheers,
    mike.