dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Removing title and scroll bars from projector

Does anyone know whether it's possible to remove window titles and bars from a Flash projector?

I'm specifically referring to the right and bottom of the Flash projector window where you'd normally get scroll bars.

Hi there:

I didn't understand much of your request, but what i can tell you is that i never saw any Flash Proyector with titles or srollbars as they are self contained stuf.

If you have a flash movie (.swf) inside a html page, then you are able to get rid of all you need using a pop up page.

You can do this in a html editor (dreamweaver) where you define all the parameters needed. Or from a Flash movie or proyector using any of this:

http://www.flashkit.com/cgi-bin/tuto...ery=new+window

Helps?

I don't really get what you mean either, are you talking about making the projector go fullscreen?

if so put:

fscommand ("fullscreen", "true");

in the first frame of your movie

With reference to the title bar, the projector shows the complete folder hierarchy eg. getting connected:files:getting connected.

I'm looking for a way to remove the title from the title bar, or remove the title bar altogether.

On the Windows version of the projector no scroll bars are shown, just a very thin window border.

On the Mac version of the projector, the bottom and right sides of the projector window have what looks like blank scroll bars. Because the movie background is black, these white scroll bars really stand out.

In full screen mode, these bars become even more annoying.

Originally posted by SJT
    I don't really get what you mean either, are you talking about making the projector go fullscreen?

if so put:

fscommand ("fullscreen", "true");

in the first frame of your movie

I get what you mean now, and as far as i know there's no way around it; i'll look in to it.

Thanks Sam. I thought this may be possible using Resedit but Idon't know how to do this.

Originally posted by SJT
    I get what you mean now, and as far as i know there's no way around it; i'll look in to it.