I need to know how to save the images (banners, buttons etc) I make in Flash so they stay the same size in Frontpage 2000. When I make them in Flash,I change movie properties because I cant have a lot of white background when importing them into FP (it takes up too much space and makes it so the other things I put on my page are way down and there is a large white space in between the graphics. I change the movie properties so the white stage is very close to my banner. My banner stays the same size though (in Flash). Then I save the .fla to where I need it. Then I publish my settings and publish the .swf and .htm to the same directory where I saved .fla to. When I go to bring up the htm part of it (to copy the code and paste it on my website page-I was shown how to do this because when I try to save as a .gif and put it in it distorts all the colors), and then paste it to the page where I want it (in FP), it becomes smaller than the actual picture I have up in Flash (about half the size). Please help me. Why does it do this? And how can I change this? I have been trying things for days and still havent been able to figure this one out. THank you in advance for the help.