A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Feedback on Banner!

Please leave feedback for this banner. I really want to improve it.

Here it is:

Oh yea. I forgot.

I made it with pixia, so tell me if I should have made it with pohotshop, or if i should improve it with photoshop.

First off just want to say I really like the poem on your footer I saw it a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting to see another post from you to ask where it came from? Did you write it or do you know the author?

Any ways to your footer... I like the anime girl looks great. But Im not so sold on the rest of it..
    The second half next to the girl would look better blended in so that you cant see the line.
    And I would play with the font that you used or the colour of it, it gets lost in the background and is a bit hard to read. Maybe this is the effect you where looking for though in which case I would try a blue or green or maybe fade sections of the letters.
    Photoshop is good for doing these things, or if you have it Corel photopaint is good for fading and blurring.

Hope this helps

official system error
    I agree in everything with redline

Cool poem but, the footer gets a bit bigger...

official lurker

Pic?

For the pic, it looks liked u used half of a guys face, and the other half as a girls face.. ???? Interesting idea

Originally posted by Ctrl+Alt+Del
    Cool poem but, the footer gets a bit bigger...
    TrIzKuT,
    Please reduce the size of your footer. You can use the [*small] tags to make the text smaller. Here are the guidlines:

If you have a flash footer you can have up to 2 small lines of text as well. If you have no flash footer you can have up to 5 lines of text. Footer stickers and member logos can be used to replace 2 lines of text.

Thanks