A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: nothing to do

it is 3:43 am in the morning. i have large black bags under my eyes. my pupils are dilated. i have redlines in te white part thingie whatever u call it. im bored.ihave been pirating anime movies and ovas of the net for around 26 hours straight. my coffee supply is low. im tired. thought u might sypathize with me. i just watched slayers. what a good mvie. a good good movie. *yawn* i should write a poem. i heard this was the best time to write poems. it is now 3:48. can u believe it. one of my firends is online. wow. ok. night.

I just did a 28 hour stretch yesterday to shift my sleeping pattern back to normal. It was fun.

By the end I could telepathically communicate with weevils in my biscuit tin.

Still, I got another episode of Lost Johnny and Stevio out, so all is well..!

Cheers

John

official system error
    good idea to write a poem I like to write poems/lyrics when I'm tired, I give the best of myself when I'm relaxed...

btw.... what kind of thread is that?????

yup it is weird. but hey so am i. MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! i wrote an awesome poem its called sleep

Sleep

ZZZZZzzzzzzz
    ZZZZZzzzzzzz
    zzzzzZZZZZZZ
    zzzzzZZZZZZZ

by Hasan Brohi <The Armadillo>

It lacks poetic structure, I'm afraid. And a bit contrived. Seems more appropriate to call it the buzzsaw.
    Perhaps another verse would round it out.

hahahah. do not criticize my work of art. u only wish u could have my talent of poems. you are only looking at the outer beuty and missing the inner symbolism that it holds within.

Go look up the musical composition Four Minutes, Thirty-Three Seconds by John Cage. I think you might quite enjoy it.

once again im up late. as u can see ive been more frequent in the boards. but im bored now that its 2:47. mabye i should sleep....... nah. ok. people that are bored come here. we will form a nation of bored people.

i wonder if anyone willnotice i passed the 900 mark..... yah for me. i think ill go buy myself a cake. tommrow. oh yeah its fathers day. darn. i wanted a cake just for me. MWHHAHHHAHHAAAHHAHAA

Average FK board member
    hey armidillo
    you one of those guys who post as much as possible, to put your number of posts up!

heheh just like me

well i used to do that. now i post cuz im bored.

FK's Official A&A Addict
    u knpow in mallorca i had only 14 hours of sleep over 8 days that is like 1hour and 40 minutes each day it was fun !! ofcourse there where days that i had 60 hours of sleep and that means there where days (like 3 days in a row) i had no sleep whatsoever

weird...... like ME!!!

official system error
    quandom, your new footer rocks!!!
    oh what a cool thread....

zzzzzzzzzzzz............

can u actually belive im posting in teh AFTERNOON?!?!?! nooo!! sunlight!! bad bad!! im melting.. im melting.....