A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: multiple choic?

Lightbulb

Hello
    I want to make a flash movie for asking a couple of multiple choice questions to the user.
    the questions and all the answers are loaded from a textfile by means of variables.
    Also the correct answer is in this file
    Next i want to randomize the answers (so a question can be asked more than once with a different answer) and after answering the correct answer should be indicated for lets say 2 seconds before going to the next question..
    Any body have a idea how to solve this????

thanx in advance

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

This question needs to be posted in the actionscript area. For the one part I would use radio buttons (do a search on a earlier post I made telling how to do it) just have the button for each answer set a variable that could be checked at the end. To randomize I would ask Aquaman in the actionscript forum. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>