dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 101 to 117 of 117

Thread: those memorable moments at fk?

  1. #101
    Undercover Puppy
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    156
    The FK Times are damn funny !!!

    I missid out on a whole lotta fun, I can tell !

    Ro.

  2. #102
    King of Cool wouter999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Originally posted by SwishY
    Originally posted by thewiz1972
    Originally posted by vampstko
    Originally posted by Axe324
    those members you missed....
    call me setimental but i still miss swishy...*sniff
    Me too.

    Me Too
    SwishY? From TLF? YIPPEEEE! You be back?

    As u can see my post count has increased since the LOL thread, and it's good to c u back! So will u be here permenently now? WOOHOO!

  3. #103
    Bin Laden And Co.
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Posts
    869
    hehe..
    Havent posted on here for a while..
    Saw this forum and thoughti had to post..
    Its been ages..If anyon remembers me..lol..

    I remember having a fight with MarkP..That was funny.Wasnt then but i look back on it now..ehehe..

    Well catchya guyz round..
    L8ter..

  4. #104
    Moderator RazoRmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,016
    i used to like hourofflash, i judged it once and took part in it 3 times. I won the last one (only me and banglafreak took part though!)

  5. #105
    dIgital pHoto dude! TheEnigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Maastricht, The Netherlands.
    Posts
    1,101
    Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    i used to like hourofflash, i judged it once and took part in it 3 times. I won the last one (only me and banglafreak took part though!)
    I guess that can really sorta increase your chances huh!

  6. #106
    King of Cool wouter999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    i used to like hourofflash, i judged it once and took part in it 3 times. I won the last one (only me and banglafreak took part though!)
    Banglafreak did have a waay cooler footer then you...

  7. #107
    I plan to live forever or die trying
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Perth, W.A
    Posts
    206
    Originally posted by SwishY
    Originally posted by thewiz1972
    Originally posted by vampstko
    Originally posted by Axe324
    those members you missed....
    call me setimental but i still miss swishy...*sniff
    Me too.

    Me Too
    Welcome back! You're also missed at TLF.
    The place is really quiet without you!

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    263
    EKO! i love you! LoL... Im back.. I left the whole MSG board thing for a while... and just coming back!!! I love you man! Im trying not to get hooked on FK again gonna be hard!!!

  9. #109
    King of Cool wouter999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Originally posted by L0g1k
    EKO! i love you! LoL... Im back.. I left the whole MSG board thing for a while... and just coming back!!! I love you man! Im trying not to get hooked on FK again gonna be hard!!!
    Hmmm, matty boy!

    Well, hope you have a lot of fun.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    263
    *turns red from embarassment!* ... LoL.. whats your name w0ut? and howed you know my name? Are you a satlker! aHhH!

    LoL i feel really stupid Im sorry.. Unless theres a way to see the persons name and thats how you knew my name!

    I fee really dumb

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    263
    And! Id liek to say hi to

    LanSite
    LauraDot
    UpNorth (chuck )
    SwishY
    Wouter
    Eko
    8-8
    Aria
    Enigma
    frootloop
    IFMP
    Aya... wherever she is
    Dark_oPiE!
    XerxEs!
    And all the LoL thread gang... RIP LoL thread

    and all my h0mies from like 6 months ago... when i was actually on FK hardcore! if i forgot to add y0u... Shoot me!
    [Edited by L0g1k on 07-27-2001 at 12:41 PM]

  12. #112
    Registered User gurdas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    129
    i joined fk since the start i think, but have only really got involved in the past few months.

  13. #113
    Senior Moderator
    FKs Banning Machine
    GMF 's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    5,697
    Originally posted by gurdas
    i joined fk since the start i think, but have only really got involved in the past few months.
    The start was in Feb but you are close , hehe

  14. #114
    King of Cool wouter999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Originally posted by L0g1k
    *turns red from embarassment!* ... LoL.. whats your name w0ut? and howed you know my name? Are you a satlker! aHhH!

    LoL i feel really stupid Im sorry.. Unless theres a way to see the persons name and thats how you knew my name!

    I fee really dumb
    My name's Wouter (for ome strange reason my parents liked it)

    And I went visited The Love Forum frequently.

  15. #115
    i missed my first and only 5 page thread....oh how nice...here it is

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    181
    -i remembered the lol tread, but i've never visited it!!!
    -yeaah: flash 6 screenshots were great: i also posted something on that tread


    nobody misses me
    i should visited fk more, it's a cool place to come over here!!!

    hope you 'll know me better in the future

    the one where nick = name

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    63
    All you are cool guys and we are missing you for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center