A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: HEYA!

Hi I'm Kenji-san! I'm new here, and well, I was sent here by some guy named Tipatat. Anyway, I came because I'm writting this anime, not all flash though. I just can't seem to get any help with it , and I'm almost discouraged, but I'm still writting scripts. The bad thing is I'm working alone, and I have been working "alone" for months. I guess I've been doing good, but I can't animate worth anything. But I can kind of understand why no one will help me, it's because of the title "ROBOMON". Yeah it's a "mon" thing, but it's not what some of you may think. It's based on some Japanese kids from Tokyo, and their Robot partners. Each monster or robot, can transform into much stronger Robots, using special devices. But not like those devices on that Digi-monsters, or what ever it's called. No, a perfect example of these devices would be: Ryuugo's "Ryu" device, his is a boomerang, and Takashi "Tony" , his is a finger trick bike. Get it? Anyway, once a robot get's to a certain level, you can upgrade it's programing, and even create another form for it to transform into via PC or Robot device. And like the robots, the kids themselves each have special abilities. Anyway that's what it's about, and I'm also lacking voice actors, and writers too. So I need someone who can draw anime really well, and animate well, not just in flash though, I'll need that also (duh ) , but what I need right now is someone who can animate periode, in flash and all! But like I said I'm lacking voice actors except for myself, and a couple of friends, so the chars I listed below have no voice actors what so ever. BTW, since the kids are Japanese , I put the family names before their given names, and I put their english names in "()".

Koushirou Sakura

Haka Satoru ("Rio" Davis)

Mitsumi Ryuugo (Ryu)

Hino Konnii (Connie)

Suzuki Kishi/ Suzuki Yorura (Suzuki Knight/Yorura Suzuki)

And for the robots, I put the Japanese names in "()" and their english names outside.

Tiobot (Teiobot/T.O.Bot)

Wolfbot (Walfubot/Walfbot)

Lionbot

Falconbot

X-Tiobot (X-Teiobot/X-T.O.Bot)

Robinbot (Furaidorabot/Flydrabot)

Eaglebot

Ultra-Wingbot

Atorubot (Atoruubot)

Goldwarbot

Armorgoldbot

Yotobot (Yatobot)

XG-Bot (Exjiibot)

Isubot (Isuubot)

Harebot

Torobot

Atsuchibot (Zaichibot)

Yorinobot

Osakabot

X-sakabot

Well that's it. A lot of Robots I know. Anyway, I hope I don't get flamed on this, escpecially on my first day. I've had all the flames I can take, so pweeeezzzeee don't flame me. I have about three scripts done, and I'm going on the fourth one. So I hope I can get some help.

Hi! Welcome to flashkit! Hope you can find helpful hints here that can make your flash movie a reality. Your story about Robomon sounds good too!

official system error
    hi kenji!
    welcome at art + anime ^-^ hoyooo!!!!
    I'm sure you'll find someone that will help you in your project!

looking forward to see something!

FK's Official A&A Addict
    hey it seems like a nice project if u don't wanna get flamed that much i think it would help to change the project name to something else than robomon
    btw welcome to flashkit's messageboard

P.S.(damn work is boring BORING!!!! i'm nearly sleeping and i'm not kidding!!!)

Thanx!

Thank you all! ^_^ . I to hope my project can become a reality. BTW, about the title, believe me, I tried so hard not to go with Robomon, but I figured the title would'nt be like other (hard to understand) mon titles *cough* so to speak. Anyhow I like zis board alot! . Here's the logo:

[img]mega8creative.homestead.com/files/logo.jpg[/img]

What d'ya think, eh?

Logo didn't show.

I made a mistake with the logo URL. so here we go: