A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: need help referencing two targets and passing a variable all at once

Question

PLEASE HELP. i'm no where near a scripting wiz.

is it possible to target two labels in two different movie clips on another scene in the same movie via a single acton or two? (multiple targets for a single instance of a button?)

i have a series of buttons that when clicked i want to target two different
    labels in two different movie clips on the next scene.

i can not figure out the correct code. i have tried to set a variable for each button and target a label on the next scene, but i am
    obviously doing something wrong.

thanks in advance

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

You could put the actions in a frame in the next scene. and have the button call to that frame in that scene. That way when you send the playhead to that frame it inturn does the aciton. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Can you show me the file? or at least the code? So it is easier to find out what you are doing wrong.