A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: GOOD F*** GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

ok, my F****** problem, is that ... i DO the movie... in Swish.. everything looks fine..
    i Export and make it a SWF,
    THEN when i play the SWF, ALL THE WORDS/TEXT I MADE ARNT EVEN WORDS ANYMORE!!!!!! WTF!!!!! OMG!!!!! *PULLS HAIR OUT*
    AND my .wav WONT PLAY!!!!! SUM1.. HELP...BE4.. I END MY COMPS LIFE!!!!!!!!
    -Justin

you need to register

G'mornin...Hey man, I feel your pain. I have been pretty upset before with Flash. I have never used Swish before, but when I first started to try and learn Flash I wanted to send my PC down for the dirt nap. The best thing to do is stop whatever you are doing and pick it up again the next day. I have been mighty flustered one night, turn the sh*t off, and look at it gain the next morning and everything ends up working fine. When you get mad you tend to overlook things that you may be neglecting to do to get your stuff working right. Have a beer, watch some TV, have a smoke, visit a brothel if you need to but just relax for a while and the answers will come!

Ok Guys......I Need Help To Same Subject

Ok Guys...... I have the same PROBLEM, but I have been doing web pages for over 5 Years BUT this is my VERY FIRST TIME doing ANY KIND OF FLASH.......But I am NOT Going To Cuss about it......I laughed actually at some of these replies....First Time For EVERYTHING GUYS......Man.

Ok, my problem is......I sat for 5 Hours, just piddling and getting use to certain NEAT THINGS this thing does....PRETTY COOL.....but before I REGISTER, I want to know why when I Viewed My Flash, one small Page I ONLY GOT A Language......that I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, and my only Graphic is a Grey Color instead of the Actaul Color....but it works Fine, but I have not Uploaded, it due to the fact I am Tired.... : - )

Can someone HELP ME......this is my VERY First Day trying THis Flash never messed with it before, BUT LOVE SWISH....IT'S A WONDERFUL PROGRAM, only if, it would Speak my Language....when Testing !!! (******SMILING*****)

Thanks
    Lordsbaby

it is meant to do that, as the trial program lets you experiment with the program so you can see if you like it, but it will scramble the letters unless you register the program.

when you register it unlocks the program and allows you to export the movie as an swf file. it is just there to make sure that the makers of the program get all their money.